The Confession

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

Key leisurely reclined and adjusted himself on the library window sill he was sitting on. This place was rarely visited by students and teachers so it was quiet and relaxing.

It gave the diva kingka time away from the crazy fangirls and all that kingka-related stuff. Also, just to scan through the old books and stories that he liked to read. He had just finished his usual run on the shelves and was now making himself comfortable on the windowsill when …

 

“Low profile … those two … destroy … AISH!” were the only words that he heard from the distance. Someone had entered the library. “Wow. How rare” he thought.

It was quiet again for a while. Hearing silent footsteps, Key assumed that whoever entered was looking around. The footsteps were slow and light though, which sparked the diva kingka’s interest.

He silently hopped off from his perch and walked toward the sound. When his eyes caught the stranger’s long hair, he realized she was a girl. She was looking through the shelves, running her fingers through the books occasionally. It was like she was seeing a library for the first time.

 

For some reason, Key didn’t want to reveal himself just yet and followed her for a while.

 

Until she stopped and started reaching up for a book. He smiled to himself, finally walked over and grabbed the book for her.

 

Seeing her face, Key’s eyebrows rose “omo! P-pretty! She looks kinda familiar though” he thought “Here” he said, handing over the book.

The girl just stared at him with a surprised expression. “Uhm ... aren’t you gonna take it? You wanted to read this, didn’t you?”

 

“A-ah ... n-no” she backed up a little “I was just ... looking” she nervously mumbled. “Cute” Key thought as he giggled “You’re weird”

Then he remembered about the new student in Taemin’s year that had triggered quite a bit of talk among the students. “You’re that new girl, aren’t you? That new girl from my friend’s class, Shiko Yuki!”

 

“Err … Y-yes” She responded, eyeing his name tag. “Was I wrong?”

Shrugging his thoughts off, he smiled at her “Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Kibum. Though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter