On the Move

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key’s whole world stopped in that moment. His eyes were as wide as saucers and his jaw hung in disbelief.

“I like you too, oppa …”

Wait. What? … WHAT?!?!? Did she just …

Did Shiko just accept him??

 

Shiko stood awkwardly in front of Key, shifting uncomfortably in her spot.

“This is it, Shiko Yuki. You’ve done it now. There’s no turning back … There’s no other way around. You have to keep going … and throw everything away now …” she kept chanting in her brain as if to hypnotize herself.

 

“N-No. Wait …” Key spoke, making Shiko snap out of it and look toward him. “D-Did you just …? … Did I-I hear that right? … W-What …?” he stuttered lamely; unable to collect his thoughts, much more, his feelings.

 

Shiko bit her lip. This was awkward. But she had to push through. She had to get something out of him before Akuma loses his temper; in which case, won’t be too long.

Still, this embarrassment was too much! Can’t Key say something?! She just did something she never imagined she’d be able to do … EVER! Wasn’t he gonna say anything?!

Did she go too far after all? Should she just have done it the way she always did before; cornering the target and forcing answers out of him? Why didn’t that thought pop into her head BEFORE she decided to do something like this anyway?! Why was she so stupid when it came to this guy?! Why did--!!!

Shiko was cut out of her thoughts when she felt someone almost knock the air the out of her lungs.

 

Key had captured her into a tight, TIGHT hug.

 

For a moment, nothing and no one stirred. Everything seemed frozen; focusing on the two.

 

Shiko’s brain was in a whirlwind. She didn’t know what to do in this situation. She didn’t know what to say. Just what is this? Her heart was beating madly and she couldn’t breathe.

What was this?

 

 

 

 

 

“This isn’t a dream, right?” Key spoke gently “I can’t possibly be dreaming right now … right?” he tightened his hold. Shiko gulped and dared not to move. She was still very flustered by everything.

 

“Hey, Shin Ah …” Sherina spoke as the two girls were on their way to the bus stop.

“Hmmm?”

“Do you really think Miss Yuki sees us as her friends? … I mean, yeah, she accepted us and all that but … she still feels a bit distant to me …”

“uhhh … well, you have a point … we still call her ‘Miss Yuki’ in fact … what kind of friends are we?” Shin Ah sighed. “But we’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter