Apart, the Feelings Just Grow Stronger

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days later …

 

Key had all his friends gathered in his house. Taemin and Minho were there as well as their hyungs Onew and Jonghyun. It was a rest day and the five guys had the Kim estate all to themselves for the weekend.

 

“So what’s up, Kibum?” Jonghyun suddenly blurted out while the five of them were lounging around the pool. Key choked on the fruit smoothie he was sipping on.

 

*cough!* *cough!* *cough!* “Argh! Hyung!!!” he exploded.

“What?!” Jonghyun blinked at him “Was that question surprising?”

“Jonghyun hyung is right … something must be up! Key hyung doesn’t let us come over unless there’s something going on” Taemin spoke from the center of the pool, floating on a swimming tube.

 

“You make me sound like a bad friend …” Key scrunched up his nose. “They don’t mean that …” Onew grinned “You’re just an obsessive-compulsive neat freak one”

“YA!!”

And the pool area was suddenly filled with laughter.

 

 

 

 

“No, seriously, Kibum …  If anything’s bothering you, tell us.” Jonghyun said again after the loud laughing faded away.

 

“Is it girl trouble?” Minho asked before diving into the water, making Taemin bob dangerously from side to side on his floatie. “Hyung!” tha maknae whined.

 

“G-girls?!” Key gasped “N-no way! Don’t make me sound like a wimp!” he scoffed, looking away. “Hmmm … so it is” Jonghyun nodded and giggled.

“It’s not!”

“Who is she?” Onew asked, ignoring Key’s denials.

“I said it’s not about a girl!!” the diva yelled, his face slowly reddening.

 

“Is it Shiko?” Minho asked after emerging from the water.

“What is wrong with you all!?! Aren’t you listening? I said it wasn’t about her!!!!”

 

“Ahhh … so it IS her!” Taemin grinned “Sherina told me she likes you though, hyung! Keep it a secret that I let you know” he giggled.

“Who’s Shiko?” Jonghyun and Onew both asked at the same time.

 

“AISH!!! Why are you all ignoring me?!?!” Key snapped.

“Ohhhh … so this girl’s a transfer student in Taemin’s year … I see” Onew nodded. “Is she pretty?” Jonghyun smirked.

“Of course!” Taemin smiled.

“But she’s weird …” Minho admitted “She’s so … secretive and … mysterious … I don’t really get her” he added.

 

“Hey, those kinds of traits are interesting too, right?” Onew blinked.

 

 

Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and Key were now gathered around one of the tables near the pool.

Key had long given up on convincing these guys tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter