That Idiot ... This Idiot ...

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“A-ah!” Shiko winced as Key kept applying pressure while wrapping her wound. Soon enough, he was done and her knee was cleanly wrapped in Key’s other sleeve. “H-how can you do this?” Shiko asked, eyeing the professionally-done bandage.

Key smirked and stood up, stretching his back “I took a few first aid lessons. Taemin, Minho and even Onew hyung have a habit of getting hurt … A LOT. Jonghyun hyung occasionally does too. They’re all such reckless brats, I had no choice but to learn. I’m such an awesome friend, aren’t I?” he tried to lighten up the atmosphere.

Shiko just sighed and stared at the distance. It was dark out now, probably close to midnight “You should go home and get some rest” she said flatly “… that encounter probably shocked you too”

 

“Hmmm … not really” Key sat beside her but with an ample distance “It’s been a while but this definitely HAS happened a lot before” He explained. At that, Shiko snapped her head towards him and glared.

 

“What?” he blinked.

“Assassins come after you on a daily basis and you don’t even have a single bodyguard around, are you asking to be killed?” she hissed.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey …” he raised his palms “… you don’t know how DIFFICULT it was to get my parents to lose the bodyguards. Like I said, things like this haven’t happened in a while, that’s why!”

“Still! You could’ve been killed. Would you have liked that?” she continued glaring at him.

Key pursed his lips and just shrugged, furthering Shiko’s irritation.

 

“You’re unbelievable!” she exploded and stood up abruptly, suppressing the sharp pain that shot through her knee and started stomping away.

“… Wait!” Key grabbed her wrist and spun her around. Looking deep into his eyes, Shiko read nothing but confusion in him.

 

“Why are you so mad? Nothing happened, right? I’m fine! If anything, it’s ME who should be worrying about you! YOU’RE the one who got hurt! Why are you being like this?” he voiced out his confusions.

“Because I--” Shiko caught herself. Why WAS she so angry? Why WAS she acting like this? What was wrong with her?!

Key stayed silent while waiting for her to continue, searching her eyes.

When someone becomes your weakness …

When someone turns you into the person you never thought you’d be …

When someone drives you completely crazy without even doing anything special …

 

 

What does it mean?

“L-Let go!” she blurted out and yanked her hand out of his grip.

 

“I like you …”

“I like you …”

“I like you …”

“I like you …”

 

Key’s words from earlier on rang in her head. Her face started heating up and she felt her heart race. “What’s wrong?” he asked, catching up to her. “N-nothing! Go home! Don’t follow me!” she hissed. “You shouldn’t be moving around, you’re hurt” he pointed out in a worried tone.

Shiko kept avoiding his eyes, trying to hide her flushed face “D-didn’t you hear what I just said? Go home. I’ll be fine”.

 

Taking the silence as a yes, Shiko sighed discretely and kept l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter