Gossiping and the Great Reveal

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Miss Yuki …” Shin Ah started the conversation as the three girls were hanging out in the school gardens during lunch hour. Shiko looked at Shin Ah that meant for her to continue what she was going to say.

“Do you want to know more about Key oppa?”

Her question caught Shiko off guard and she froze for a moment. She remembered that day when Key and his friends gave her a tour of the Kim estate; when she discovered the actual Kim Family vault.

“Yeah!” Sherina beamed, snapping her back to reality “We can tell you EVERYTHING we know! His likes, dislikes, his hobbies, a little about his family, EVERYTHING!” she smiled hopefully.

 

Shiko made a face at the two of them “Okay … you two have always been annoyingly talkative but since when were you the type to gossip?” she raised an eyebrow at them. “Since we saw how much you and Key oppa suit each other!” the two girls blurted out at the same time, making Shiko shut up and look away, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

“Actually … we wanted to do this for something, Miss Yuki …” Sherina admitted after a moment.

“And what’s that? What could you possibly want from someone like me?”

“Geez … This. This is why we want to do this. You always speak to us as if we’re not friends!” Shin ah whined “… After we tell you everything, you have to promise to call us by our first names and give us permission to do the same with you!”

 

Shiko had to consider that for a while.

Should she?

Agreeing to something like this would make things worse. She was already experiencing so much problems and confusions with Key and now she has to add Shin Ah and Shiko to that?

 

Tsk. This is EXACTLY why undercover missions like this are so troublesome. There was just so many … requirements … to fulfil to form relationships with other people. And for what? Just so you could label them? Just so you could have something to call them that would convenience you? Troublesome.

 

“You know what …” Shiko sighed in defeat and rubbed her temples “Fine. Deal. Whatever.”

Shin Ah and Sherina’s faces immediately lit up upon her answer “YAY!!” they cheered and hi-fived each other.

 

“What? He water skis?” Shiko blinked at the two girls. “Mmhm!” they nodded excite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter