Return of the Devil

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key pulled Shiko along until they reached the library where they first met. Looking around the place now, she couldn’t help but feel the nostalgia creep in.

 

The feeling was quickly erased when Key cleared his throat loudly to catch her attention. She looked at him and it came back to her:

 

Key had just announced … to everyone in her class … and soon, the whole school will know …

 

… that she was his GIRLFRIEND.

 

And then, here it comes again … her heart began racing, she could feel butterflies in her stomach and her face was feeling a little too hot for comfort.

 

“What happened back there?” Key spoke. His eyes fell on their intertwined eyes and he quickly let go, his face instantly reddening “… s-sorry”

“Ah … no, its ok. T-thank you for getting me out of there …” Shiko tried so hard to speak calmly despite her heart threatening to burst through her ribcage.

 

“You didn’t answer my question …” Key spoke more smoothly. It was the girl who cleared this time “Uhh … I … it was nothing, really … Just your average high school drama …”

“Ohhh? What’s this, what’s this?” the diva kingka’s mischievousness was triggered all of a sudden “the cold, expressionless Miss Yuki Shiko is experiencing … ‘HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA’???” he gasped dramatically.

 

The girl was about to actually laugh at Key’s attempts to lighten up the atmosphere but suddenly gasped when she remembered that Shin Ah and Sherina were left with that crazy queenka.

 

“Those two! Sherina and Shin Ah!” she exclaimed “We left them there! That crazy bi--”

“Don’t worry about Sherina and Shin Ah. I was with the boys when I came into your classroom so I’m sure Minho and Taemin got them out safely.”

 

Key was surprised that Shiko finally showed familiarity with the two girls by calling them by their first names just now and was about to point it out but caught himself. He didn’t want to make things awkward again, knowing Shiko, she would probably feel too embarrassed and revert back to her cold personality. In the end, Key just kept quiet about it. He congratulated Sherina and Shin Ah mentally.

 

 

Jessica’s body was thrown against the wall and she fell limply to the floor. Bruises were all over her limps and her lower lip was bleeding.

 

“I le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter