Chapter 8

Looking for Love

Zayan asked to face time again so I did. This time, it was with his friends! He had a friend named Karim who was white but Zayan was like guess what he is and told me he is Indian, I  was so surprised! He totally looked white to me I hardly could believe that he is half Indian.

They were drinking it up and getting kind of crazy.

Their friend Adam  was there too, the one I saw from the Youtube videos. Karim  asked, "Who would you rather be with?" .

I responded, "Zaayan" to which Karim  said awee.

Zayan pointed out to me, "He is a " about Karim so I did not feel bad at all for rejecting him. 

I asked Karim if Zayan was a since I had the chance but Karim told me to ask Zayan. I think Zayan might have accidently let it slip that he did it before when he said "When I had I went rough" something like that but then quickly changed it to "When I have its gonna be rough". I was so confused. Was his friends in on him lying about his ity? I did not think much about it but I really regret not thinking about it now.

Then they started talking about how they wanted to pick me up and I was like I live so far in NYC though. They said its fine and that they drive really fast and can be at my house in like 40 minutes to pick me up. I felt self conscious and not ready so I said no and maybe later.

Maybe I should have said yes but I don't know. 

Was Zayan really into me? Showing me off to his friends? I cannot tell. Or why else would he show me off to everyone on Facetime.