Chapter 19

Looking for Love

After we drink water, he takes my hand again and we go walking across campus back to the main building. I already had all of my clothes on and he had his on. 

I felt really good that even after we just had a dirty moment, with me being ty, he still was treating me with the utmost respect, treasuring me and holding my hand. It made me feel more trust and affection for him. That he was not just using me. We had fun together and then he showed he cared afterwards. He still respected me. No one has even done half the effort he has done for me. 

He did not just leave after getting what he wanted. I remember Jong Up promised a hug after I gave him head but then he did not return the hug after I did give him head. That was my only expectation! With Zayaan, there was no expectations to be asked of. He just did everything for me unconditionally! He pleasured me, showed me affection did little things like hold my hand and talk to me. He was totally my type and I was blown away. I was so impressed by how affectionate he is.

Is he nicer becuase he is not Bengali I wonder? Are guys from other races more respectful towards women? Because Jong Up and the guy from central park did not want to even hold my hand in public or lock down in a relationship but he wants to do all that and more. He wants to get married!

While we are walking  back to the main building with the arcade in it, Zayaan asks me if I feel tired and if he should pick me up again. I tell him no even though he keeps insisting he can. Then we walk down the stairs hand in hand and people are looking at us walking in.

One guy says, "I see you." I am kind of confused why before people basically ignore me but now people are noticing me and making comments about me when they see me walk in. Did the news go around school or something?

I can not remember if its the same guy but one guy asks Zayaan about me. 

Zayaan responds, "She's my girl" Oh my gosh.  I can not believe that he just introduced me as his girl! I felt butterflies go through me.

"Wow thats your girl. Nice to meet you!" his frend says and extends his hand out.  I shake it.

Then Karim comes out of nowhere and starts going, "Oh my gosh you should have seen her today. She was drinking for the first time and she was holding the alcohol bottle with both hands. It was so adorable!"

I did not know that Karim was thinking that the whole time. That the way I drunk the alcohol with both of my hands was adorable. I did not even know that Karim had left the room and was in the arcade again.

We are walking when Zayaan asks, "What is my ex doing here...". I look and I do not know who he is talking about. 

Then Zayaan takes me to an area, and tells me that "You are gonna get cold." Then he takes off his shirt in the arcade around allt those people, the white one that says Keep it Halal and tells me to raise my arms. Then he puts the shirt on me and slides the sleeves over my arms. I found it so cute how Zayaan was dressing me up.  Jong Up would have never done something even half as sweet as that. 

Then this girl in blue jeans and a white top walks over and asks, "Hey is that your sister?".

"Oh no no, she's my girlfriend!" Zayaan responds. He looks so disgusted. "My sister is about my height and has a similar build to me," he says.

That makes me feel kind of special that he probably does not think I have a masculine build. He probably finds me hotter and more feminime and small.

Then Zayaan without being asks says ,"She is a freshman".

"In High School?" Britney asks.

"No, in college" Zayaan responds. Britney seems surprised like she could hardly believe it. She is making a face of confusion.

"Oh she looks young"

"She is 19" Zayaan responds. In the back I see a brown girl wearing glasses looking at us barely manage to keep eye contact on us. She is looking at us shaking. I do not know what to make of it and ignore it.

For his ex girlfriend, Britney sure is acting really friendly. It confused me. It was not until later that I realize that it was actually the brown girl in glasses that was his ex girlfriend. 

To add on, I remember before during the day, one of his female friends looked at me and asked ,"What happened to the girl in glasses?" to which he said something about her being fat. I wonder if it was the same girl. Was he talking to someone else, going on dates with someone else the whole time that he was with me?? What. 

Something about this guy was off and I wish I Was not being so open minded. I wish I had held these things against him. The fact about his bad track record.

Then Zayaan introduced me to more friends. A lot of people kept thinking that we were siblings for some reason! To which Zayaan said that they saw his sister.

I did not realize that me and Zayaan looked like siblings. Someone thought that I was 15 and was surprised that I was 19. Did I really look that young?? 

They were all struggling to believet that I was a college student and thought I was a teenager instead.

Zayaan introduced me to everyone as his girlfriend that day. I have never felt so special. I went from guys too embaressed to even hold my hand in public and telling me that they want to be friends with beneefits for a while before considering a relationship to a guy who wanted to cuff me from day one that he met me and introducing met to everyone as his girlfriend.