Chapter 30

Looking for Love

Once we are done eating, Zayaan tells me to close up the chipotle bowl.

"You sure you are done eating?"

I agree. "Yes". I wish I was not so shy about eating. This was the first time I ate in front of him.

I awkwardly try my best to close up the chipotle bowl, bending it in the process.

He looks at the chipotle bowl and a smile forms his face. "You messed up the bowl".

I chuckle "Yeah, kind of".

After we are done with that, he puts it away and starts up the car. Then he starts driving around the area, in circles. The car in front of us was doing something similar with gas coming out of the car I think. I can not really remember. I honestly was not that impressed. People actually come out to car meets to do this? What was the point of this? Was the realize reason to make friends. It felt kind of obnoxious showing off cars honestly.

Once we were done, we stopped by his friends Arhaam and Karim. They were talking to the other guys and blond girl that was with them. She is skinny and has long blonde hair and is wearing makeup. She is pretty and looks cool.

They get in and I was surprised that they started talking about the girl. 

I think they were talking about how her being Arhaam's girl. What the hell? Why are they talking about that when she is with other guys. How well do they even know her? I Was confused. I felt kind of jelous seeing them talking about another girl in front of me honestly. I was so used to being the only special girl in a weird way that had attention. Now there was this other random girl that is pretty that they were talking about and probably thinking about. She looked pretty and cooler than me. And was probably into cars to.