Chapter 16

Looking for Love

I was feeling butterflies. I could not believe how cute our kiss was just now! I still remember the last one I had with that douche from the park. It was not cute at all. But this guy was doing everything right. 

Somehow, we end up finding ourselves alone. We start walking towards the building alone when my foot starts cramping out of nowhere. 

"Did I have you walk to much?" He refers to all the walking we just did around campus. 

"Oh no no. I am fine."

"Do you want me to pick you up?" he asks. 

"No I am good I will be fine."

He does not have it and he literally starts grabbing me to which I protest "Like no I am too heavy!" Before I know it, he has me picked up bridal style and is carring me while walking really fast across campus. I do not know how his skinny self does it but he does somehow. He walks with me bridal style across the campus towards the building with the arcade again.

I felt a little awkward and embaressed because I felt like people were watching but also honored that he would pick me up so publicly like that at his school and carry me towards the arcade.

He honestly seems like he is lowkey struggling though.

Once we reach the building. He sets me down.

"Wow I can not believe you just did that."

"I told you I would" he says.

He walks us towards a seat. I see the water fountain and go get a sip of water and hten walk back. 

I sit down on the bench and instead of sitting down as well, he literally kind of lays on the bench and has his head on my lap. I feel a little awkward about it and the angle but I feel happy. Something new and cute.

"So how much do you weigh. I am guessing you weigh like 100?" he asks me.

"Yeah, how were you able to guess?" I ask suddenly feeling self conscious. I think I told him I way around 95ish before but I guess he could tell I weigh more. I do not if he remembered what I told him before.

"I can feel it" he says. He lifts weights so I guess he can tell the difference between weights.

"Oh."

"So what do you like to do for fun/"

"I dunno be lazy."

"I feel like you like being lazy" he says. Wow did he really just say that. It is like he knows me and can tell how I am.

"I guess"

"What are you gonna do when you get married?" he asks.

"I do not know..." 

"Can you drive?" he asks me.

"No" I answer.

"What," he seems surprised.

"Do you have your permit at least?" he asks.

"No..."

"Wow. What are you going to do when you get married?" he asks me with a curious smile on his face. What does me being able to drive relate to marriage? Does he expect me to marry him and drive around in his state to get around. Is that why is he asking?

"I do not know" I answer. My words are sparse. I am shy.

Next thing you know, his friends gather around and we are walking to a big feild. This day just feels so long and adventerous.

After all this walking and his friend Arham looking back a little here and there at us walking, we sit down. I do not know wheret to sit so Zayaan has me sit in his embrace with my back face his chest in sitting down position. He holds me with his arms around me. His friends pass out yellow lemonade looking drinks.

"Have you drank before?" I think one of his friends asks me.

"No" I can not remember if I responded for myself or someone else did.

One of Zayaan's female friends tells me "Oh okay this is not gonna get you drunk your gonna need a couple of these to really feel something" and someone else mentions that it might get me a little buzzed.

Zayaan says "Me and her will share this" He drinks a little and then passes it to me. I hold the drink with both hands and take some sips with everyone watching me. Karim  is watching with a smile on his face. I love that dude. He is so smiley.

I was not sure if I could feel a buz or not when I was drinking. I hardly felt anything. We were drinking when I think a teacher might have asked what we were doing sitting there on the football field. I think that they made some excuse and we got out of there.

They decided to head into Arham's dorm. We got to the bottom of Arham's door and the security guard asked for identifiation. I felt self conscious because I was not wearing hijab and I only had my ugly college ID. I took out my ID. from  my wallet and felt so self conscious to turn it in. I think that Karim could see from the side and he said "Give the kind man your ID" so I passed my ID. Zayaan took it from me and looked with a smile at his face at my ID. I looked horrible in my ID and he could probably notice a huge difference in the way I looked now and in my ID.

Zayaan gave in our IDS and we all walked through the doors after he took a look at us. I think he hardly took a look at me I just slipped in. Someone asked if they saw me and if I was able to get through and Karim says "Ji Eun is so small she could easily slip through".

We take the elevator upstairs and Arhaam unlocks his dorm room and that is the first time I see his dorm room, the one from the facetime videos where Zayaan Arham and Karim got drunk. Wow. I am seeing everything today!