Chapter 33

Looking for Love

Once I am done jumping on the trampoline, I come down.

I feel so out of breathe. I am breathing hard and I put my hand to my chest to feel my heart beat. It is going fast. 

I notice that Arhaam is looking at me as I do that. Maybe he is surprised that I am out of breath.

Zayaan takes my hand and puts it on his chest. "Feel my heart beat". 

"It is fast" I say. Arhaam's just watching us. It feels kind of romantic feeling Zayaan's heart beat that way. 

We go sit down again and Zayaan starts taking pictures of me him and Arhaam together. I look so chubby in the pictures. It is that time of month and I am a little bloated. I am also wearing all of Zayaan's clothes so I look chubby.

The fire that they had started feels so good and warm. I am surprised that it has gotten this cold in New Jersey in this time. I guess it is a little colder in New Jersey than in the city.

I am sitting down in front of the fire when Zayaan comes out of nowhere and stands behind me on the bench I am sitting on and starts squeezing my cheeks. 

As he is squeezing my cheeks he says, "It is getting late. We gotta little wittle Ji Eun home" in a cute baby voice. Is that how Zayaan views me? As a little baby?! He is baby talking to me wow. He thinks that I am that little? awee! I feel happy that he is speaking to me in such a cutesey voice. I love it.

He takes his hand off of my cheeks and bites my cheek a little in a cute way. Awee!

I love how he keeps my curfew in mind even though its only our second date.

"We got to get the baby home?" Karim says. Aweee, I did not realize that they saw me as a baby. I feel like I was being babysitted by Zayaan and his friends.

"Alright," all the guys get ready to head into the car. 

"It was nice meeting you" Mohaib tells me. "You should come back again!" he says. I love that guy. He is so friendly!

"Alright! Thanks!" we say bye to him and huddle in the car. I love how all the guys get ready to leave with me just because its time to go.  I sit in the back with Arhaam while Karim is in the front and Zayaan driving us to Mewark Penn Station