CHAPTER FOUR: THERE YOU ARE, LET'S DANCE.

I FOUND YOU

 

Taeyang's POV:

I pretty much got tired dancing and decided to go back to our table first and chill with Hyunsuk hyung and Tablo Hyung, Teddy was now in charge of spinning the beats. On my way I saw her sitting on their table alone fiddling with her phone, sipping on another round of Jack. I had the courage to approach her and continue our interrupted introduction awhile ago. 

"You shouldn't be left alone at a club you know." I sat down beside her as I enjoyed the sight of her being startled.

"You scared the heck out of me! Haha" She said as she placed her glass on the table and looked at me.

"SO!" We both said. "You were saying?" She said laughing.

"Hahaha! I was gonna say that you did great back there. Pitching in your ideas. Spoken like a pro!" I held my two thumbs up as she covered her face and slowly blushed while smiling. She looks so amazing when she smiles. I haven't seen a girl smile like her. Call me cheesy, but she's got the smile that would ease all my problems away.

"Don't make me blush." She grabbed her glass and sipped on her drink.

"So tell me about you! Why korea of all countries?!" I broke off the awkward silence brewing in.

"Well, I wanted a change of scene. I was pretty much getting sick of my routine back home-work, home, work, home. I felt like I was missing out on a lot of things. So I decided to pack my bags and get lost on a city I'm very much not familiar of! Here I am" She paused and continued "I'm starting to get the consequences though. Language barrier, lifestyle, not to mention fashion. Had I known that I will be on this kind of job, I should have packed a lot! Hahaha. I talk too much don't I?" She smirked and shook her head.

"I asked, you answered. Nothing wrong with that!" I winked. "You're probably the most adventurous person I met this year. From what I heard from Hyunsuk hyung, you are a socialite back in your country and you lived a very comfortable life. Other girls would die to have you place you you just threw it aside and started a new on a different place. Nothing could be more awesome than that! I admire you" I smiled and I felt her touch my hands bringing sparks all over me.

"Thank you, for saying that. It really means a lot." still touching my hands she smiles and slowly takes it away. I was caught offguard and I didn't want her to take her hand away from mine.

"Taeyang, can I take a photo of you and the pretty lady with you?" a photographer suddenly comes up to us and I thought oh no. not good. me and unknown girl seen talking at a club. not good.

I shrugged and smiled to say "Sure! She's our new Creative Director, Jessie." Jessie looked at me and sensed the tension, she stood up as well as I did. We took a photo together, our hands around each others waist, all smiles.

"Beautiful couple." He said and said thank you to us. Thank God that guy is from our company, I would be in deep if he wasn't.

"Phew! Awkwarrrrd!" I heard Jessie sigh in relief and laughed. She was so adorable and I couldn't get enough of her sight. "Hey! Can I take a photo with you? My sister from Italy is chatting with me and we've been exchanging photos."

"Sure! Wow how many sisters do you have?!" She smiled as she said 3 and that she was the youngest. She opened her camera phone app and counted 1 to 3, next thing I saw was our faces close to each other smiling. It felt like we knew each other for a long time, she's comfortable around me as well as I am comfortable around me and even photographs would tell that story.

"She's gonna die in envy…" She said mischievously as she typed "Hey biotch, meet Taeyang. We're talking about you." and clicked send. Playful. I like a girl like that. What else does this girl have that I have to know about? Why does she keep on making me want to know her more?

She laughed out loud when she read her sister's reply as she showed it to me. Her sister sent her a photo with her jaw dropping and a message saying "Taeyeng=y abs=yum." I blushed as she continued laughing hard and she finally stopped to say "I'm sorry for the vulgarity, Tae. Uhm, we talk like that" She said with an apologetic smile.

I smiled back still ashamed and told her jokingly "Well!" I raised my hands and laughed. She laughed with me as she placed her phone back to her purse and looks at me. 

"How old are you, Taeyang?" she randomly asked.

"23. you?" I smiled.

"23! Okay cool so I don't have to act all goody goody girl around you." She grabbed her glass and motioned a toast. We did a toast and I felt the urge to grab her hand and ask her to dance when my song "I need a girl" played. And so I did, I brought my glass down the table and slowly motioned towards her. 

"Dance with me?" I whispered in her ears. I felt her stiffen from my sudden move. I faced her again and gave her a 'say yes smile' as she studied my face and said "Okay y abs, let's dance!" I held her hand as we motioned to the dancefloor laughing and dancing the song away. It was awkward at first but she managed to ease around me. 

"Sorry I'm not a good dancer, Taeyang!" She smiled. 

"You don't have to be. Follow my lead!" I held her waist and taught her some steps from the dance and we eventually got surrounded by the people around the floor including my co members and we danced to "I need a girl" like we were filming a video. She lied when she said she doesn't dance well. She does dance well. She got the steps easily and followed my lead. The crowd went on cheering for us and eventually went back to their own dancing spots as Jessie and I continue to dance. 

Jessie's POV:

I found myself dancing with Taeyang like we've known each other for a long time. He made me feel comfortable and at home the whole time. He was the perfect gentleman and for some weird reason I felt attracted to him. When I need a girl finished we continued dancing and talking about ourselves, I knew how old he started, his type of songs, that he loves Jesus, and I discovered how shy he could get around girls. Him dancing with me felt so surreal, a few songs later we were joined by the other YG artists and we danced like there's no tomorrow.

3.30am came and it felt like a whole day! Jane came to the dancefloor and told me that we should get going. We said our goodbyes to the people around including our dance buddies, YG Artists, and staff. It was a hell of a kickoff for me. I tried looking for Taeyang but I didn't see him around so I didn't get to say goodnight and thank you for an amazing night. I walked out of the club with Jane all smiles and hugging each other. We took our last photo together outside the club holding empty patron bottles and sent them to Amara and Amber.

I was about to get in the car when I felt someone grab my hand.

"Hey! You're leaving?" Taeyang said panting and smiling.

"Yeah, it's late and Jane wants to call it a night. Thanks for the dance, had fun!" I said tapping his shoulders. I bowed and waved at him when he suddenly took out his phone saying "Number?" oh those smiling eyes just had me.

I placed my number and saved it, I even took a quirky photo of me doing the peace sign as my called ID and gave the phone back to him. "Goodnight, y abs!"

We both laughed and Jane opened the winnow laughing and shouting "Yongbae ya!!! Stop flirting with my sister and get some sleep!"

Taeyang looked down the window and waved at Jane. He opened the door for me and closed it once I got in. "I'll call you later? That's if you'll be up." He asked while flashing his signature smile.

"Sure, why not. Get inside!" I said and waved again. Jane started driving away and she let out a deep sigh.

Uh-oh. Not good.