I FOUND YOU [COMPLETE]

I FOUND YOU

Jessie's POV:

When I arrived the island I decided to go for a little walk before going back to the beach house. I wanted to observe the sunset, I wanted to feel the wind, I wanted to hear the waves, I wanted to figure out what I should do next. Halfway back the house, I saw a little boy walking towards my direction smiling and waving at me, it was such an adorable sight and I returned the smile. Looking at the little boy and his friends made me envy how simple their life is, how they only worry about what to eat and what to wear.. If only we could stay as kids forever, if only we could stay as innocent as them.

I decided to pause for a while and sit down to write down words on my journal.

"Hello, can you hear me call out through the other side?

If I told you how much I miss you would you come or hide?

There's so many things I've got to say,

Should I start with how I choose to stay?"

Tears start falling from my eyes as I stopped writing and stared at the horizon. I love how the colors of the sky envelop the sea, I love how God can comfort people just by looking at this sight. I could only wish to have him by my side.

When the sun went down I got up and went home. When I went inside my room I was welcomed by a bunch of flowers scattered around my bedroom

In my bed laid a bouquet of the same kind of roses and a note:

"Jessie,

I made a choice, and that is to be with you. I love you, if you still feel the same.. Come meet me where we started and let's work this out.

I can't be without you.

Yongbae"

Reading the note made me loose my balance. I felt a sudden rush of blood, my heart started to beat faster, I couldn't think straight, and I began to cry out. Our house maid heard me and went inside the room to check on me

"Miss Jessie! Miss Jessie, are you okay? Why are you crying? Don't you like the flowers? Should I throw it away?" our maid asked worriedly

"Who brought these, manang?" I asked wiping the tears from my eyes.

She was left stunned for a second and began to clear "I don't know Miss Jessie. It was just delivered. And I was just told to bring it to your room."

I asked her to leave me for a while and thanked her. I sat in my bed staring again at the note.

He's here. He knows I'm here. 

I still don't have anything to say to him, I don't know where to start. My phone beeped, it was an alarm with a video of Bom attached. I played it and saw Bom fixing herself and figuring out how to navigate my phone

"J, I know you will kill me. But I just can't stand another day with you crying! You deserve to know the truth from Yongbae and he deserves to see and know how you feel as well. I hope that by this little deed of mine, you would be able to fix things between you." When she was about to stop it she grabbed the phone again and focused the camera to her again "Oh, and you're welcome!" She winked and gave out a flying kiss.

I smirked as tears still fell from my eyes. Bom told him I was here. If this happened weeks ago, I would have thrown a fit. But as of now, I kind of find it in my heart to forgive him, and I actually am ready to listen to him. His note touched me and punched a whole in my heart, for some reason despite the short thought I felt each and every single word. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 7pm. I stood up and composed myself as I gathered the courage to call him.

In one ring, he answered "Jessie? Baby, is that you?" he sounded so polite and excited at the same time

"Hi.." I said as I heaved a heavy sigh. "Where will I meet you?" I finally asked.

"Oh, uhm. Did you read my note?" He asked shyly

"Yeah, I did.." I shook my head as I realized that he indicated the place already in the note. OH. MY.

For some weird reason I felt him forming a smile from the other line.

"Okay, uh...I'll be there." I finally said and ended the awkward call.

I spent ten minutes walking around my room figuring out what I should say, how I would say it, if I should dress up, and all those weird things that came out of my head. When I finally decided to just stick to what I was wearing, I went straight to the hotel. In the lobby, the people greeted me as one of them told me that someone was waiting for me by the dock.

The dock. Of all places.

Flashback:

"I want to kiss you. But I'm not sure if you'll allow me." he shyly declared as he stopped dancing and continued to look straight in my eyes while brushing his fingers through my cheeks

I smiled and pinched his nose "Why are you still asking, mister?" I grinned as I wrapped my hands in his neck.

We kissed and it was magic. I never felt this way before, I never felt so in love. I never felt so right with anyone but Yongbae. 

He smiled widely as he gazed into my eyes "What have you done to me? I'm so in love with you Jessica. I'm so in love with you that I'm willing to leave everything behind just to be with you."

I was left speechless. I was the happiest girl in the island. 

End of flashback

I walked down the dock and saw the end illuminated by candles and I saw a table waiting for me. He wasn't there. I looked behind me to check if he's there but I didn't see him. I walked towards the table and saw his iPod and the headphones I got for his birthday last year. Beside it was a note: "Press play and hear my heart."

I sat down and pressed play, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPpTNjYUgw&feature=fvst. It was Charlie Wilson's "Without You" playing. I closed my eyes and focused on the lyrics, afraid to loose his message I listened well.

It feels like a lifetime, a thousand days have passed by 
Since I held you close to me 

If I could see that smile from my friend 
I know that I could live again 
I need you here with me 

Heaven knows what to say 
Even though for right now youre so far away 
I hope and I pray 
Somewhere in your heart Ill always stay 


Girl, lately my sun doesnt shine without you 
Never noticed what it feels like to be without you 
Feels like I took my last step and my last breath in my life ending 
Had to say just what I was feeling, girl 
Cause my sun doesnt shine,sun doesnt shine without you 

This is more for me than for you 
Girl, I finally see theres no substitute 
For what we have 

Do you know how much I love you? 

Heaven knows what to say 
Even though for right now youre so far away 
Gonna tell you and show you 
Do whatever I can do to get back to you 

Girl, lately my sun doesnt shine without you 
Never noticed what it feels like to be without you 
Feels like I took my last step and my last breath in 
my life ending 

Had to say just what I was feeling, girl 
Cause my sun doesnt shine, sun doesnt shine 
without you..

Even before the song ended I couldn't stop crying, I wanted to see him and I wanted to hear his voice. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me crying as well. 

"Hi babe." He held a faint smile as he greeted me "I really thought I wouldn't find you anymore." He cried as he never took his gaze off me. 

I stood up and walked towards him. I wiped his tears away with my fingers and he did the same for me. "Pabo ya.." I said "How can't you notice in one glance?" I added as he bitterly smiled

"You can still crack jokes huh?" He grabbed my body and placed it towards his and hugged me tight. We stayed like that for God knows how long. For some unexplainable reason, everything I felt just faded away when I saw Yongbae in front of me. I forgot how bad I felt, I forgot the anger, I forgot the pain. Just being with him changed my emotions in just one blink. Everything suddenly felt so right again.

He broke off from the hug but not completely as he looked at me with so much meaning: Regret, Sadness, Longing, Love, Hope... "Jessie, I screwed up.." He cried again "I know I couldn't bring things back anymore but I would if I can.." He kneeled down and hugged my knees. I cried at the sight of my boyfriend desperately asking for forgiveness.

"Baby it was just one time, I swear. I was so stupid. I just felt so alone, I wasn't thinking right. I never imagined or even planned to do something like this to you.. Believe me.. I'm really sorry babe.. Please come back.. Please come back.." He cried and cried as I kneeled down to hug him.

"Please Jessie, I can't be without you. I really don't know what to do anymore if I spend another day without you by my side.." He cupped my face as he saw my tears gush down along with his..

"Yongbae..." I said and paused as I was having a hard time getting air and gathering the right words. 

 

Taeyang's POV:
 
Flashback:
 
"Yongbae..." She stopped as  she tried breathing in and out for a bit and compose herself "I can't live without you too.." We both cried after as I hugged her tight again and just make her feel my sincerity and need to get her back in my arms.
 
End of flashback
 
The rays of the sun began to illuminate the room as I gently squinted my eyes as I initially looked at the person sleeping beside me. Her eyes still puffy from last night, her hair slightly covering a part of her face, and I suddenly felt her arms wrapping around me. I never imagined seeing this day happen again. I really thought I would loose her completely. I brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead as I felt her smile "You know, it's rude to stare." she said weakly and opened one eye as she gave out another smile. 
 
"I'm sorry, I can't help it." I smiled as well as I hugged her tight "I just don't want this time to pass without making the most out of seeing your face." I whispered in her ears. "I really missed you Jess."
 
She kissed my chin and felt her quirkily sniffing and laughed "I missed you too..I missed the scent of sandalwood," She faced me and touched my eyes "I missed those adorable eyes that lights up when he smiles, I miss that smirk.." she continued as she held my face "I missed everything about you."
 
Jessie and I styed in bed for a while catching up, I told her how my tour in New York went, she told me about how stressed whe was juggling her Creative Director duties and her upcoming album, we just basically talked and updated each other. But we agreed that we will never speak of what happened again. After an hour we finally decided to get out of bed and enjoy the breakfast prepared for us by the porch. I watched her work, once in a while she would sit beside me and kiss me, the day finished with us cooking our dinner.
 
"Hey I missed your cooking skills!" She declared as I placed the last piece of clean plate in the cupboard.
 
"And I missed cooking for you.." I kissed her and brought her on top of the counter and continued kissing for a while when we were interrupted by coughing adults.
 
We both jumped at the sight of Jessie's parents smiling awkwardly.
 
"Hi mom! Hi dad! Uhm.. You remember Youngbae right" Jessie laughed awkwardly as she placed her arms around me "My uhm..boyfriend. Hehe" We wall smiled as I finally brushed off the shame and bowed down to Jessie's parents.
 
"It's so great to see you again." I bowed again and smiled.
 
"Sorry for interrupting!" Mrs. Garcia winked at us "We just wanted to check on our baby but it seems that there's nothing to worry about naman pala" She smiled as she approached me for a hug then to Jessie.
 
Jessie's parents we very nice, we spent the rest of the night sharing stories, photos, and even songs. I had to sing once in a while as requested by Mrs. Garcia and they would listen intently. I really love being with Jessie's family, they are very warm and loving people. I never felt out of place. The night grew older and Mr. Garcia finally excused theselves
 
"We'll go ahead. We're gonna stay at the hotel. You guys enjoy the rest of the night together, we know you rarely have this chance to spend together alone so we won't be taking much of your time! Yongbae, I'm really happy you took the effort of going here to see our baby.." He tapped my shoulders as I bowed down
 
"I will do everything for Jessie, sir. I will even marry her right now if you'd allow it." Jessie spat the tea she was sipping and and mom grinned widely and cupped my face
 
"Oh my gosh! Is this what I think it is?!!!" Mrs. Garcia exclaimed teary eyed
 
"DONG YONGBAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Jess stood up and held my arms grinning sarcastically
 
"I made a lot of mistakes for the past 2 years but she never left my side. Sometimes I wake up and just think about what good I have done to deserve someone like Jessie." I held Jessies hand tightly and looked back at Jessie's parents
 
"If you would give me the chance, I would like to marry your daughter and take care of her for the rest of our lives." I finally declared
 
Jessie's parents were shocked by the sudden proposal I just made. After a few seconds Mr. Garcia tapped my arms, smiling, and said "What the hell! Who am I to say no to you?! You clearly make my daughter happy. I have never seen her so mature, so happy, and so dedicated to everything she does. You brought out the best in her.. Marrying her doesn't seem like a problem for us as her family." He smiled as he hugged me and finally said "You have my blessing, son."  
 
I bowed down to both Jessie's parents as I faced the then shocked and frozen Jessie, cupped her face and smiled
 
"Jessica, I know it's only been two years. But those two years were the best I ever had. You're the best thing that happened in my life. No fame, no wealth, no other material thing, no person, no other girl can make this heart of mine beat fast the way you do." We both started tearing up as I pulled out a box from my pocket and knelt down
 
"I don't ever want to loose you again. For the past few weeks I realized how empty I am without you. My life, my heart, my soul yearns for you and only you. So Jessica Garcia.." I opened the box and took out the ring "Will you marry me?" I said crying as she was completly taken aback by my sudden proposal and smiled
 
"Yes, yes Yongbae I will marry you.." She smiled widely as tears of joy fell down her face. I placed the ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her. 
 
"Thank you, baby. Thank you for accepting me." I whispered as I kissed her cheeks.
 
Jessie and I went near her parents and hugged them both. The night finished with all smiles and nothing but tears of joy.
 
Jessie held out her hand as she smiled widely and stared at the ring.
 
"You're really unpredictable!" She said as she hugged me again and kissed me. "But baby..how will we tell the people from the company? How about your fans?" She asked worriedly
 
"I don't go to a battle without any weapon, Jess." I smiled as I grabbed her to sit on my lap "I already told everyone that if you would take me back, I would propose to you. I see no reason why I shouldn't" I pinched her nose as she smiled and placed her head by my chest.
 
"I'm so glad I found you, Jess. I really am." I held her chin up and kissed her gently, again, and again, and again. 
 
I'll make sure not to loose you again.
 
END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys! Thank you so much for taking time to read my first fic. I know there are loopholes but I really appreciate your time in reading this! Should I continue writing? Let me know!