15: SEALED.

I FOUND YOU

 

Rise and shine, Boracay! It’s a brand new day for everyone. A new day to start again, a new day to finish your tasks, a new to day to enjoy the beautiful sun and sand, and a new day to fall in love and be someone’s love.

As you start and prepare for a brand new day, let me all leave you with a feel good song from Ingrid Michaelson called ‘Little Romance.’

You are tuned in to 106.1, Radio Boracay.

---

Taeyang’s POV:

I woke up with a jumpy song in the background, the sun is still on its way to rise and everyone is already awake to either exercise, talk, or make the most out of our last 2 days in the island. The girl singing on the radio sounded like Jessie when she sings, it’s very odd and beautiful combined. I stood up from bed looking for a shirt to put on when I felt my phone ringing, I saw Jessie’s name on the ID and quickly answered it.

“Good morning, y abs!” She said playfully sounding like she knew what I looked like now. Before I even said a word I already saw her inside my room smiling, looking at my bare body. Most. Awkward. Moment. With her. Yet. When I finally found a shirt, I quickly placed it on and looked at her smiling.

“What? Are you playing the shy guy now?” She said laughing as she continuously took advantage of my half asleep half awake self.

I managed to put my arms around her and lift her up in my shoulders as if I was carrying a sack of rice when I heard her playfully scream and beg me to put her down “What? Are you playing the nice girl now?” I managed to mock her and we laughed together and I decided to put her back to her original standing position.

She stood up and fixed her hair, blushing “Good morning!” There goes that irresistible smile again. I managed to smile and greet her back as we sat on my bed awkwardly waiting for someone to speak again.

“I was wondering if you wanted to have breakfast with me” She said looking at me as I smiled and said “Do you have to even wonder?” I cupped her face and tucked the loose hair in her ears and continued “I wanna have every single breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and midnight snack with you and only you” I smiled pointing on her nose and she cringed.

“Just let me fix myself up a bit then we can go!” I said as she stood up and waited for me in the living room.

Seungri went inside the room smiling and went to me whispering “Hyung, have you asked her already??? Seems like you did! It’s the first time she went to come and look for you first!” we smiled as I realized the thought as well, for the past 7 months, I’ve been the one making the move to see her and today is just different! It felt so good to have someone to call you in the morning and ask you out for breakfast. I fixed my hair and wiped my wet face and grabbed the box and placed it in my pocket. I have to do it today. I have to stop hesitating and worrying because I know if I don’t ask her now, I’ll have a hard time asking her in the near future since we will be back to our usual busy routines again.

Seungri looked at me smiling “Hyung you gotta do it now, arasso?? Hwaiting!!” the maknae encouraged me and tapped my shoulders as he headed towards the shower.

I went out to see Jessie with Dara and Jiyong. I don’t know what they were talking about but they seemed to stop whatever they’re talking about when I went in the picture. Dara smiled at me as well as Jiyong and said “Well Jess, your guy’s here now.” Jessie gave Dara a glare and laughed while walking towards me and we left the villa.

“We’ll have breakfast in my favorite place, that okay with you?” She said breaking off the silence as I nodded and smiled at her.

We walked by the beach slowly, making the most out of the sunrise and the moment of us being alone together. I had the urge to hold her hand but I didn’t know how to bring it up. She paused and took out her camera from her pouch smiling “Wait a sec, I wanna take a photo of the sun!” I nodded as she took a photo and smiled as she looked at the outcome.  “We should take a photo too!” She said smiling as I laughed and joked “Aigoo, no wonder you and Dara get along so well!! Such photo happy girls!” she smirked and rolled her eyes.

“If you don’t want to then don’t!” She walked ahead of me as I shook my head and laughed at the pettiness and cuteness of her being pissed off. I ran towards her and hugged her from behind as she stopped walking still pissed off.

“Why are you so different today?” I whispered to her as we faced the beach welcoming the sun completely. She took a deep sigh and said nothing. We stayed that way for a while as I broke it off smiling “I like you being like this. Can you always be like this?” I turned her to face me as she avoided my gaze.

“What do you mean?” She said confused slash denying. Haha, she’s the cutest.

“I like this side of you. You’re not acting so strong, you’re showing how you really feel. You’re opening up to me, hey you even asked me out for breakfast!” I smiled and cupped her face. “I like this.” I said sincerely as she looked at me and smiled “Just because I asked you out, you’re happy now?” She teased and I nodded.

“Don’t you even think I asked you coz nobody wanted to come with me?” She raised her eyebrows waiting for me to be offended but I only laughed at her cute attempt of seeing me down.

“Nope. Everyone was pretty much there waiting but you only came to me. YOU want to be with ME.” I pointed at her nose as she shook her head and shouted “BWORAGO??????” She slapped my hands away from her and started walking again.

I shouted “You don’t want to be with me? Coz damn Jessie, I’d do anything just to be with you. I’d do anything to wake up and see you, I’d do anything to make you smile, make you cry a little, I’d even shout out loud how I feel about you and how BADLY I WANT TO BE WITH YOU until you stop walking and face me!” I saw her walk slowly as everyone was looking at her and me.

I shouted again “I LOVE YOU, JESSICA GARCIA. I loved you from the first time I saw you, from the first time you smiled at me, I loved you even more when you started to speak and show your real self, I love every single thing about you.” She turned around facing me, blushing, crying, somewhat ashamed of the attention. As people started taking photos of me, I looked at them and said “You’d really spread that out and stop me from doing what I’ve wanted to do for a long time?” The people holding their cameras suddenly backed down ashamed to be caught by me “You can do that or you cant, either way I’m still going to ask that girl over there to be my girl.” People smiled at my brave move and the ones holding their cameras placed it down. I looked at them and bowed 90 degrees.

I turned back at Jessie and walked towards where she was. I took out the ring in my pocket and faced her. She started crying and fanning herself as I smiled and said “Jess, relax. I’m not asking you to marry me. YET.” I added firmly and looked at her “I’ll have all the time to explain to you what this ring is about later..But in the meantime, will you accept this ring and be with me?” I asked her politely as we looked at each other in silence and everyone in the background was shouting ‘yes’ or ‘oh my god’.

Jessie faced the people and smiled “HE DIDN’T ASK ME TO MARRY HIM!” she sighed and smiled again “YET.” And everyone laughed at the cute expression that came out from her face. She looked at me and smiled “You’re crazy Yongbae!” and hugged me.

I was taken aback by the sudden reaction from her as I pulled her back and asked her “Was that a yes?” I felt her nod as I smiled and placed the ring on her finger. It fits just right ant it even looked more beautiful in her finger. We hugged again as the few witnesses cheered on.

“CUT!!!!!!” we were all shocked by the person who shouted, it was Jungmo hyung along with the wedding videographers. Hahahaha. I know what this is. I pinched Jessie signaling her to go along and she seemed to get the jist as we bowed down to each other and awkwardly smiled and said thank you to each other. Jessie nuna, Jungmo, Teddy hyung, and Tablo hyung walked towards us laughing.

“Aigoo jashika! If Seungri didn’t follow you, you would have probably been on news portals by now…On my wedding day, Yongbae!! REALLY??” Jane nuna smiled and teased me. Apparently Seungri followed us to see ho I will ask her and when things were getting pretty much public, he called Jane nuna for help and this was the best thing they could come up with.

People asked me “So you guys were just filming??? Oh my God we thought it was real!” Jessie and I laughed and bowed down to them as we walked with the others back at the villa.

Jane nuna faced us with a smirk on her face “You both have to thank God that this was BORACAY and that only a FEW people saw that public declaration of love! Either way, oh my GOOOOOD finally you guys decided to put a LABEL on it!!!” She hugged Jungmo hyung as everyone laughed and greeted us.

I hugged Jessie again and whispered “I’m sorry for breakfast” I motioned a sad face and she smiled shaking her head “Uhm, Yongbae..you gave me the beast breakfast ever!” She raised her hand looking at her fingers as we hugged again.

“Ah chincha! You guys should get a room or at least let these two get married first!!” Teddy hyung teased as they all walked away to leave us.

“So, no more taking back okay?” I smiled facing her as we walked slowly back to her villa. She smiled and nodded and as we reached her villa she held my hands and said “Hey, have breakfast with me!” she flashed the biggest smile on her face giving me a feeling that she didn’t want me to leave yet as I felt the same thing too I agreed and we went inside the villa.

We ended up ordering food from her favorite placed and had it delivered in the hotel. As we were sitting in the couch she said “I don’t want you to leave this island without tasting my favorite breakfast meal!” and smiled.

The food came and we ate together, there was a lot of eye contacts and smiles. I still cannot believe that I finally had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I knew now why she loved the food from Real Coffee, they were delicious and the calamansi muffin that she loved so much was indeed the best muffin I’ve had so far. After we ate I had to leave her as she had to prepare for the wedding setup and programme with Amber and Amara. I offered to help her but she told me to go and rest and that she’d see me at the wedding instead.

I didn’t want to leave yet. I still wanted to hug her and tell her I love her. I still wanted to share smiled with her and hold her hands. But I know I still have time later so I walked to the door slowly as she followed me, our hands intertwind. I faced her and she smiled “Thank you, for breakfast…and for..” she held her hand again showing the ring and continued “..for this. I really didn’t see this coming but it all feels right. So thank you, for making me smile and trust again.”

I saw tears forming in her eyes but they were happy tears, they were tears that told me how sincere she was. I hugged her and pulled back, cupped her face and kissed her forehead, her nose, and as I was nearing towards her lips I felt her cheeks heating up and her breathe slowing down…I didn’t want to stop the kiss but I felt that she wasn’t ready yet so I just spoke softly “If I kiss you now, I wont stop. So I’m gonna let go now before something else happens.” I felt her smirk and I smiled and slowly gave our faces enough distance to look at each other.

“Go now, Yongbae.” She held my hands smiling “See you later?” she asked as I nodded and started to walk still facing her and she slowly walked inside her villa. I was the happiest man alive. I never expected someone like Jessie to come my way and change my life in an instant. So this is how it feels to have someone to be with, someone to sing for, and someone to look forward on seeing. I love Jessie. And I will do everything to make that beautiful smile appear of her face every single day of us being together.