ON GOING AWAY

I FOUND YOU

Jessie's POV:

Waking up with a heavy heart is probably the worst feeling ever-even worse than a hangover.

Everything's dark around me, I haven't even seen the sunshine for quite some time now. I just wanted to shut myself away from everything and everyone right now. I've never been good with grief or expressing sadness, I grew up thinking that the world has bigger problems than me so letting other people see my grief is selfish and improper. So, I pretty much grew up developing the skill of hiding everytime I feel bad or I feel like running away from everything for a while. I became pretty much good at it that even my parents would never find me.

I run away. I ran away. And then again here I find myself running away--for the nth time. 

When the photos broke out, I was too shocked to even react about it. I was so out of it that I wasn't able to finish the things I needed to finish, I just had to rush to the fire exit and cry out. Do you know the feeling of crying but the tears won't gush out but everything's just too heavy? That's how it felt. I never felt so betrayed my whole life. I never saw myself experiencing this kind of hurting from the person I trusted the most. I'm so mad. I'm so broken.

Flashback:

"Jessie?" I heard a coarse voice from the fire exit door. I looked up to see Hyunsuk oppa closing the door and walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" He sat beside me and tapped my shoulders. I held a faint smile and nodded my head.

"You're hurting.." He paused and stared at the wall in front of us "..I'm sorry" he finished with a flat but sincere tone.

"Sajang..." I paused "..Oppa, I can call you that now right?" I asked and saw him nod

"I don't understand why this has to happen. All the while I thought we were okay." I started crying as I covered my face

"I can't stay here for a long time Jessie, but I think you need to rest for a few days. I don't want you to pretend that you're okay, it will only hurt more." He stood up and held me up as well.

"Think about it, I won't mind if you get some rest for a while and get your thoughts together." He gave me a quick hug and left.

End of flashback

1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings. 

4 rings, 5 rings, 6 rings.

No matter how many times you call, I won't answer. At least not right now.

For the past 2 years, I lived behind your shadows but I never complained. My heart broke everytime you tell people you don't have a girlfriend and that you haven't found the one yet but I accepted that. I knew being with you would cost a lot, but I didn't care. I didn't care because I trusted you and because I love you. When you get sick in the middle of tours, I would carefully sneak in to see you and take care of you. I was happiest during our 10 minute dates. It was heaven when I get to hug you after every performance and make it look like a normal hug. I was content with what we had because I knew in my heart how much I love you and how much I would sacrifice just to be with you.

Another ring came after the other.

Go ahead and call, go ahead and see how it feels to talk to thin air and hope on empty promises.

Taeyang's POV:

It's been 2 days, I tried to get through her and she really won't answer. I tried looking for her in the most unexpected places and I never found her. Maybe I'm overlooking things. Maybe it's time for me to just go straight her house and see if I can get to talk to her.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Seungri peeped from the living room as he saw me storm out of my room.

"I'm going to see her." I said coldly

"You're not even sure if she's there hyung!!" He shouted and ran to catch me "Hyung, now's not really a good time for you to go there. People might recognize you and that would even be a bigger problem! Hyung, chebal. Think first before doing another rash move." The maknae held my arms and looked at me with concern.

I shrugged his arms as I walked away to the parking and drove straight to Jessie's. For two years, the longest time I could spend with her is an hour or two. I had to get a unit in the same building so I'd have an excuse to be seen in the same building. I would spend most of my time there with Jessie, watching movies, cooking, taking photographs, playing video games, and yes even making out. Then it hit me, she probably changed her password by now.

I reached her door and sighed before entering the password. It's still the same: our anniversarry. Darkness enveloped me, I opened the lights and saw an empty appartment. It felt different to be inside, suddenly flashbacks of our happy moments inside came in my head. I saw he sitting by the counter as I washed the dishes laughing, I saw me lying down the couch with her in my arms, I saw her running around with cake batter attempting to attack me, I saw her tending my wound when I got cut while cooking. I saw our photographs compiled in the table--a sign that she was here and that she looked at them.

I opened the door to her room and saw a fixed bed. 

Flashback:

"Hey mister! Not here. Not yet." she said whispering while giggling

"Why not?" I continued kissing her as I attempted to unbotton her shirt

"Ya, be nice!" She said continuing her cute giggling as I carried her to her bed and laid her down

I kissed her, she kissed back. She rolled on top of me and kissed me gently on the lips, down to my chin.

She held her signature grin as she continued to kiss me around my neck, my face, and stopped from there.

"Jess! You're such a tease." I said in frustration "Why can't we just..." I said as I cupped her face and brushed her hair. I slowly motioned my hands to her waist and tickled her.

"YA!!!!!!!" The sweet sound of her laugh enveloped the room

That night we spent laughing and teasing each other but nothing more than that happened. And I fully respected that. Jessie is not someone who woud easily give in to any guy, and I think she deserves to be respected for that. I never complained, I'm even lucky enough to get inside her bedroom.

End of flashback

The room was cold. It never felt this cold. I saw 2 of her phones lying down the bed, I had the hope that she's around so I rushed to her closet only to find it empty. I checked her cabinet and noticed that she had packed some clothes and brought it. I sat there and cried. I didn't know where to start finding her, she left her phone..That only means she has no intentions on being found. I also noticed a diamond ring beside her phone, it was the ring I gave her. She left it behind. I couldn't stop crying as I stayed inside the room for a while and saw photos of me scattered on her bedside table...I also noticed a plane ticket to New York.. She was supposed to go and follow me.. She was supposed to give me these photos, she was supposed to spend our anniversarry with me.

I felt even worse seeing all these. My phone rang and saw that it was Jane nuna.

"Nuna? Any news?" I said while sobbing

"Yongbae? You're still crying? OMO! Stop that you have an appearance in a few hours! I called to check if you're on your way?" Nuna reminded me of my scheduled performance that I even forgot about.

"N..Ne. I'll be there nuna." I said before continuing "Nuna, have you heard from Jessie?" I asked hoping that nuna would bring at least a better news.

"No, I keep calling her and she hasn't answered! This girl will hear it from me when I catch her. I'm so worried now!! I'm gonna go to her place after your performance." I stopped her as I told her that I was there as we spoke, I also told her that Jessie left her phones. 

Jane nuna had the company van fetch me as she knew how unorganized my mind and heart is at that time.

On the way, I was so desperate to hear from her so I had no choice but to indirectly Tweet her.

@RealTaeyang: Where U at #nowplaying

I checked me phone a lot of times after that to see if she replied but she never did. 

"YONGBAE! You're up!" The PD Called me from the dressing room and I walked towards the stage I peeped at my phone for the very last time and saw her tweet a photo. I have no idea where it is but it was a photo of her facing the beach. I wasn't able to check the caption as I had to go on stage.

---

@Jessiegar: Away. Far away from you.