Project Presentation

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 weeks passed by quickly. During the 3 weeks, you and U-Kwon were practicing intensely and sometimes there would be laughs. On the last day, you and U-Kwon were in the practice room.

“Tomorrow’s the day” You said.

“We’ll do fine. I believe in you” U-Kwon pumped his fist in mid-air and you giggled.

--

Ailee who was singing again was feeling miserable. She didn’t like Chaerin because she was becoming pushy and mean.

“Yah! How could you get the lyrics wrong? Tomorrow is the day! We have to show everyone we are the best!” Chaerin shouted at Ailee.

“Chaerin! Ailee is trying her best. Why don’t we give her a rest?” Chaerin sent Jaehyo a death glare.

“A rest?” She snarled. “We don’t have time to rest!” Everybody didn’t bother to argue with her and stayed quiet.

The day ended soon and everybody was nervous for the upcoming performance. Everybody was backstage getting ready. You were in your outfit and you were staring at yourself through the mirror. U-Kwon came up to you.

“You look amazing”

“You look handsome” You complimented back.

Ms. Lee clapped her hands. “I hope everyone is ready to show their project. Hwaiting!” She left backstage and announced the first group. Almost the entire class performed and it was just you and Ailee left.

“The next to perform is Ailee!” Ailee walked to the center of the stage and lights were shining on her. Music started to play and you were watching her sing.

I smile for you every day, I pray for you
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
You are my heaven

* You're my only one way
Only for you - I am thankful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter