Pabo

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once you ‘confessed’ who you had a crush on, Chaerin was the first to say something.

“Tch. Tough luck for you because I heard Jaehyo likes Ailee” You thought for a second and remembered when Jaehyo was watching Ailee singing in the practice room. *Oh right. I forgot. Great. Now I have to be rejected*

“Yah! Jaehyo say something! ~~~~~~ just confessed!” U-Kwon shouted.  Your eyes were on Jaehyo now.

“I..uh..don’t know what to say…” He looked down in shame. You turn back to Ailee.

“It’s fine. I wasn’t expecting you to say anything.” You left the room with your bag, while pushing Ailee’s shoulders.

Everybody in the room was quiet and Chaerin was smirking. You were running down the hallways. You quickly left the school and began to cry. *How could you do this to me Ailee?*

Meanwhile in the practice room, Block B members looked at one another and Zico sighed.

“Let’s practice another time. Let’s just all go home” Everybody agreed and all left one by one. The last ones to leave were Jaehyo and U-Kwon. As Jaehyo was about to leave, U-Kwon stopped him.

“Are you happy you let ~~~~~ feel like a fool?” U-Kwon said. Jaehyo furrowed his eyebrows.

“What did you say? Are you blaming me for what happened?” U-Kwon walked closer to Jaehyo so that they were now face to face.

“That’s exactly what I’m doing!” U-Kwon snarled.

“I never asked her to confess! And it didn’t have to be me!” Jaehyo retorted back. U-Kwon was becoming furious. He grabbed Jaehyo’s jacket and pulled him even closer.

“The least you could have done was defend her!” Jaehyo pulled away and smirked. “I see what this is about. Someone’s jealous they didn’t get picked!” U-Kwon clenched his fist. “You like ~~~~~ don’t you?” U-Kwon couldn’t control his anger anymore and punched Jaehyo.

“Don’t change the subject!” Jaehyo smirked and wiped the blood off his lips.

“Try harder next time and maybe you’ll get somewhere” Jaehyo left the room. U-Kwon was left in the room all alone. *Why did it have to be him? A friend who is like a brother to me?*

You walked inside the house and you were greeted by your mother.

“~~~~~~, how was school today?” You shrugged and walked to your room. Zelo was on your bed reading your magazines.

“Noona, why do you have so much girly magazines? You don’t even look like a girl” Zelo cracked himself up. Normally, you would shout at him and tell hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter