Treating Block B

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went to look for U-Kwon. He was in the practice room, dancing. You knocked on the door and he turned around.

“Hey” he smiled and you smiled back.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I just came here to treat you to some free food tomorrow. You know, for helping out with my project”

U-Kwon smirked. “So, are you asking me out on a date?” You flushed.

“Aniyo!” He chuckled.

“Araso. I’ll see you after school tomorrow” You smiled. You left after a having a small talk with U-Kwon and went to find Jaehyo. *Where is he?* You went to check the roof and sure enough, he was there.

“What are you thinking about?” Jaehyo was startled.

“~~~~~”

“Would like some free food?”

“Mwoh?” You grinned.

“For helping me out and for being a great friend the moment I met you”

“Great friend?” You nodded.

“Although you were mean, I believe you. You said that’s how you show your feelings. So are you up for free food tomorrow?”

“We’ll see” Jaehyo replied. “I hope to see you there” You turned around and left him. *What are you planning ~~~~~?*

After school, Block B made sure U-Kwon and Jaehyo left first before going out with you. You were patiently waiting for them.

“~~~~~!” B-Bomb shouted. You waved at them.

“They left! Let’s go get some food now!” The boys ran ahead and you smiled to yourself. *Dorks*

“Dukkbokki! Kimchi fried r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter