The Truth

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By lunch time, everybody heard about Zico kicking U-Kwon and Jaehyo out of Block B except you and Ailee. You were in the cafeteria eating with Ailee. You were laughing at her jokes until Chaerin stormed up to you and slammed her hands on the table. You were startled and you looked up.

“Wae?” You calmly said.

“Still acting so innocent?” CHaerin snarled at you.

“What is your problem?” Ailee hissed.

“What’s my problem?” Chaerrin scoffed. “My problem is HER!” She pointed at you and you raised an eyebrow.

“Mwoh?”

“Because of you, U-Kwon and Jaehyo were kicked out of Block B!” Your eyes widened and you looked Ailee who had the same reaction as you.

“Th-they were kicked out? Wae?” You stammered.

“Like I said, it’s because of you!” You pointed at yourself.

“If you don’t get those 2 back into Block B, then we are seriously going to have a problem” Chaerin snarled and walked off. You were stunned by the news. You didn’t even realize you were shaking until Ailee held your hand.

“~~~~~! Why are you shaking?” You stood up and ran out of the cafeteria.

“~~~~~! Where are you going?” It was too late; you were running as fast you could to find Block B.

You checked every room for them but no luck. They were not in their usual practice room. *Where are they? How can this be my fault?!* You had one place you didn’t check. You ran as fast as your legs could take you. You finally reached the roof of the school. The door was unlocked and you could hear people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter