Apologies

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were still speechless from U-Kwon’s sudden confession. *What do I do?!* You shifted your eyes to Chaerin and noticed her tears were falling.

Ms. Lee called all the performers and mentors out on stage to take a bow together. You quickly left first with Block B and Ailee. Chaerin slowly walked to the stage alone. U-Kwon started walking but Jaehyo stepped in front of him.  U-Kwon raised an eyebrow.

“You’re just the same” Jaehyo said.

“Wae?”

“You just openly confessed your feelings to ~~~~~. How did you think she felt and what about Chaerin? You have no right to tell me to defend someone if you couldn’t do it yourself!” Jaehyo snarled. He was furious that U-Kwon confessed first. He left for the stage and U-Kwon followed after him. On the stage, everybody bowed together while the audience clapped as loud as they could. Finally, the project was over. Once again, everybody gathered backstage. You sat down and sighed. You began to clear the makeup off your face. You saw U-Kwon walk up to you through the mirror.

“Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?” He asked. You slowly nodded and followed U-Kwon to the hallway.

“I’m sorry for putting you on the spot” You were silent. “I didn’t know what else to say..” He looked at you and you were staring hard at the floor.

“I just don’t want this to ruin our friendship” You gulped. “Araso” You softly said and walked away. U-Kwon punched the wall and sighed.

You sat down and stared at yourself through the mirror. *So U-Kwon likes me?* You close your eyes for a while.

“How long do you plan to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter