Brothers

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, you were nervous throughout the entire school day. Ailee noticed you fidgeting in your seat.

“Why are you so nervous?”

“I’m going to treat U-Kwon and Jaehyo some food today”

“Mwoh? Are you crazy?! Won’t they fight?”

“That’s why I’m nervous!” Ailee was shaking her head.

“Good luck to you then! I’m going out on a date with Kikwang oppa today!” Ailee chirped. You smiled at her. *That must be fun to go on a date and not worry*

The final bell rang and your heart was pounding. You met U-Kwon up at the front door.

“Let’s go! I’m excited!” You held onto his arm. “Wait, there’s one more person”

“One more person?” Soon, Jaehyo ran up to you.

“I’m ready!” He turned and saw U-Kwon.

“What is he doing here?!” They both shouted at the same time. You bit your lip.

“Before you both get mad at me, I just want to say this is for your own good” They both became silent and just followed you to the city. You sneezed and Jaehyo gave you his scarf. You smelled the scent he had the last time he gave you his scarf. U-Kwon watched and glared at Jaehyo.

You reached the restaurant and U-kwon immediately pulled out a chair for you to sit. You were surprised.

“~~~~~, what do you want to eat? I’ll treat you instead” Jaehyo grinned at you.

“Uh….” You were dumbstruck. *What is going on?*

“I’ll help you order ~~~~~” You watched U-Kwon call the wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter