Kicked Out

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Ailee finally calmed down, you asked her why she was crying.

“I’m sorry for acting the way I did. I regret my actions and wished I never treated you so harshly”

“Ailee, I know it’s not what you really wanted to talk about. I’m willing to lend you a shoulder to cry on. So tell me what happened”

“Kikwang happened” You were confused.

“I finally let him go today” You could sense Ailee’s heart breaking as she was explaining to you. You hugged her again.

“Everything will be fine” You whispered to her.

“I miss you ~~~~~” Ailee hugged you tightly and you smiled. “I miss you too”

--

The next day, you walked to school with Ailee. She seemed a little better than yesterday but you knew her heart still hasn’t fully healed. As you two approached the school gate, someone familiar was waiting.

Kikwang saw you and Ailee walking together and ran up to Ailee.

“Ailee!” She was stunned at Kikwang’s presence.

“K-kikwang! W-wae?!” *Did she just say Kikwang? So this is the guy Ailee waited for ever since grade school?”*

“Please let me explain myself!” Kikwang pleaded.

“I told you there is nothing for you to explain!” Ailee tried walking away but Kikwang held onto her wrist. Ailee tried to pull away. “Let go!” You tried to help Ailee but Kikwang’s grip was too strong.

Luckily for you, Block B appeared by the school gate.

“What are you doing?” The 3 of you looked and saw Jaehyo with the rest of Block B. Jaehyo walked over to Kikwang and pulled his hand off of Ailee. You stood back watching everything.

“You never lay a hand on a girl without permission!” Jaehyo punched Kikwang and fell onto the floor. You and Ailee were shocked. AIlee ran over to Kikwang who wiping blood off his lip. He smirked.

“Who are you to punch me and to teach me?!” Kikwang shouted.

“Me? I’m Jaehyo of Block B” *Jaehyo?*

“So you’re the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter