Who do you like?

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ailee ran as fast as she could in the cold, dark and wintry night. As she was running, she accidentally bumped into someone and fell.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” The girl snarled. Ailee looked up and both girls gasped.

“It’s you!”

“What are you doing out here so late?” Chaerin asked. She noticed Ailee’s eyes were red and puffy.

“Were you crying?” Ailee sniffed and stood up and dusted her coat.

“None of your business” She turned around to walk away but Chaerin held on to her arm. She looked at her weirdly.

“Wae?”

“Did something happen?” Chaerin asked. Ailee stared at Chaerin and soon she broke into tears.

“I’m such a fool. It was a one-sided love all along!” Chaerin was surprised. She pulled Ailee in for a hug and patted her back.

“Calm down.  Don’t give up just yet” Ailee sniffed and wiped her eyes. “Sorry about that..” Chaerin shook her head. “Let your tears out when you need to”

*Choi ~~~~~~, I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow when you get into an argument with your best friend* Chaerin thought and smirked.

The following day, you entered the classroom and Ailee wasn’t in the room yet. You patiently waited for her. Class began and she still didn’t come in. When it was break time, Ailee finally walked in with puffier and redder eyes. You were shocked to see your best friend like that.

“Ailee! What happened to you?” She looked at you. You were frowning.

“Wae? Tell me what happened!” You shook her arm but she pulled her arm away from you. You were beyond shocked.

“I want to be alone” She gently said. You pouted but agreed.

After school came soon and you and Ailee headed to Block B’s practice room. You entered and greeted everyone. You smiled at U-Kwon and he smiled at you. Chaerin was already in the room, waiting. She saw Ailee walk in and ran towards her.

“Omo! Ailee! Your eyes are puffier and redder than last n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter