Meeting U-Kwon

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9GIPfF-mo

The song I will be talking about later on in the chapter (:

-------------------------------------------

It was time for lunch and you grabbed a tray and smiled when you saw all different kinds of food laid out in front of you. You took some soup, kimchi, and bibimbap. *Wah!~ It looks so good* When you were finished with choosing your food, you looked around the cafeteria  and spotted Ailee. She was waving at you and you walked towards her.

“Ailee!” You giggled. You looked up and saw 7 boys walking and amongst the boys, you recognized one of them.

“Oh! It’s him!” You pointed to his direction.

“Who are you talking about?” Ailee was confused. You frowned. *He walked away from me before!* Without thinking further, you stood up and walked over to his direction.

“YAH!” The 7 boys looked at you and they were confused.

Jaehyo was surprised. *Aish! It’s her again!* He tried to look away but you were in front of him now.

Block B smirked. “Hyung, I didn’t know you have a girlfriend now” P.O laughed. Jaehyo blushed.

“You walked away from me before! That was rude!” You shouted. Ailee ran over to you and tried to pull you away.

“Since you were so rude, I think I should tell Ailee your secret!” Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

“What secret?” Block B and Ailee said at the same time. You had an evil smirk.

“Ailee ah~, this guy has a crush on you!” Jaehyo covered his face. Ailee was surprised. “Mwoh? Crush on me?” You proudly nodded.

“I accidentally bumped into him when I was leaving the practice room before and he was so amazed at your voice” Ailee smiled. Jaehyo couldn’t take it anymore.

“YAH! Watch what you’re saying! I don’t have a crush on her! You don’t know me, so don’t act like you do!” Jaehyo walked off. Block B except U-Kwon followed him.

“Sorry about that. He isn’t like that usually. My name is U-Kwon. What’s yours?” He smiled and you could feel your heart beating fast.

“M-my n-name is ~~~~~~”

“Nice to meet you ~~~~~. And I believe your friend here is called Ailee?” You nodded and he smiled again.

“Araso, I’m going to go now!” He waved and ran back to Block B.

“~~~~~!” Ailee hissed at you.

“Wae?” You pouted.

“That was embarrassing! How could you do that?!” You ducked in shame.

“Mianhae. I’ll treat you to some street food next time, araso?” Ailee finally smiled. “You promise?”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter