Walking Home

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after school and you were panicking. You searched through your backpack carefully and couldn’t find your ipod. *AISH! Where did it go?*

“What are you looking for?” You stopped searching and met eyes with U-Kwon. You gasped and he chuckled.

“Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?” He grinned and you flushed red.

“S-sorry, I was looking for my ipod but I think I lost it…” You frowned.

“iPod?” You nodded slowly.

“It’s okay, maybe you can find it later”

“But I need it for practice right now” You sighed.

“If you need practice, then come with me. We have lots of music.” You smiled.

“Really? You don’t mind at all?!” He shook his head. You went to quickly tell Ailee and Chaerin where to report for practice.

You entered the room where Block B was. They looked up. “Oh! ~~~~~~~! Are you here to watch us practice?” P.O asked. Jaehyo looked at you. You shook your head.

“I’m here for practice! U-Kwon oppa offered to lend me some music!”

*Oppa?* Jaehyo thought and clenched his fist. The door opened again and Ailee and Chaerin appeared. Chaerin looked especially happy to be in the same room as Block B.

“U-Kwon!” She ran to him and hugged his arm. You watched Chaerin smile while U-Kwon looked uncomfortable.

“Araso! We’ll help you just this once!” Jaehyo shouted. You looked at him but your expression showed pain and jealousy. You didn’t bother to argue with Jaehyo and simply nodded. Jaehyo glanced at U-Kwon and Chaerin. *No wonder…*

Block B set some music up for you and Ailee while Chaerin occasionally 'helped' (criticized) you two.

After a few hours, you took a break and gulped some water. You left for the bathroom and Jaehyo’s eyes watched you leave. *Do you really like him?* You splashed some water on your face and sighed. After calming down a bit, you walked back into the room. Chaerin was busily helping U-Kwon massage his shoulders. He saw you walk back into the room and he quickly stood up.

“Oh! You’re back! Are you ready to practice again?” U-Kwon asked. You glanced at him and then looked at Chaerin who looked at you with cold eyes.

“Uh..” You stammered. Chaerin walked up to you and held your hands. “Let’s continue. We still have a lot to practice. Your singing isn’t so good right now” She flashed a smile and you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Yah! What do you mean her singing isn’t so good right now?” Ailee stepped up to defend you but you held her arm.

“She’s right. Let’s continue” Chaerin gave a smirk towards Ailee and walked towards to U-Kwon already. Zico cleared his throat to get r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter