Your Mentor

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you entered your classroom and ignored everyone around you. You tried your best to concentrate on your work. When the bell rang for lunch, you sighed out of relief. You wanted to be alone so you quickly went to buy some bread and a drink and sat in the classroom to eat. You took a bite of your bread and you heard a knock on the door. You looked up and saw U-Kwon grinning at you.

“Can I join you?” You were staring at him and he grabbed a chair and opened his drink. He looked at you and you were still staring at him.

“Wae?” He asked.

“Why are you here?” He chuckled.

“I just wanted to eat with you” You swallowed your food and smiled a bit.

Throughout the rest of the lunch time, he cracked some jokes and you couldn’t help but laugh every time.

--

“Class! Make sure you are working on your projects!!” Ms. Lee announced while students were packing up.

You waited until everyone left the room. *What to do? I don’t have a mentor or a project…*

You grabbed your bag and walked to an empty practice room. You drop your bag on the floor and looked around. *I need a partner…* You sighed. Suddenly, you remember the steps that U-Kwon taught you when you first met him. You took out your ipod and played some music and tried your best to remember the steps.

Meanwhile, Ailee was singing while Block B and Chaerin helped her. When she finished her song, everyone decided to take a short break.

“I’m going to get water. Anybody want?” U-Kwon asked.

“I do!” Chaerin shouted. He nodded and left the room. As he was walking to the cafeteria, he heard music playing. He looked through the small window on the door.  *Isn’t that ~~~~~?* He watched you for a few minutes and finally realized you were using the steps he taught you.

You were breathing hard and sweating. *What was the next step again?* You attempted to spin but fell on the floor.

“You shouldn’t spin like that. You’ll fall and injure yourself” You were surprised of the voice and quickly looked up.

“U-Kwon…” He walked over to you and offered his hand. You grabbed it and pulled you up.

“You actually remembered the dance I taught you? I’m surprised” You flushed.

“Well, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter