Together at Last

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week passed by and you kept thinking about Ailee’s advice. *I should choose one soon* You thought about all the things that you did with Jaehyo and U-Kwon.

The next day at school, you went to find U-Kwon and dragged him to find Jaehyo.

“Are we eating out together again?” Jaehyo asked.

“Aniyo. It’s important” U-Kwon looked at Jaehyo.

“What is it?”

“It’s about who I really like..” Jaehyo straightened up. *It’s time..*

“Oh..” U-Kwon looked nervous and you gulped. Jaehyo looked at you. *NOW!*

“I..choose-” You were interrupted by Jaehyo.

“I think you should choose U-Kwon, ~~~~~~” You and U-Kwon stared at him.

“What are you saying?” U-Kwon asked.

“I’m giving ~~~~~~ to you”

“Wae? Didn’t we say this was supposed to be fair and square?”  U-Kwon couldn’t believe it.

“I realized that I rather have ~~~~~ choose you than anyone else. If it makes her happy, then I’m willing to give you to her” U-Kwon grabbed Jaehyo’s collar.

“What are you doing? What are you planning?”

“U-Kwon! Stop it!” Jaehyo grinned at him.

“Take care of her” U-Kwon saw the sincerity in Jaehyo’s eyes and released him. He left the room and you ran after him.

“Jaehyo!” You had tears in your eyes.

“Thank you..” You sniffed. He smirked. “It’s what a best friend should do” You were surprised. *He heard what I said to Ailee?*

Jaehyo left. *I hope you will be happy with him, ~~~~~* He sighed.

--

You returned to the room to find U-Kwon still shocked.

“U-Kwon..” You gently called him.

“Why did he do this?”

“Calm down U-Kwon. He has his reasons. Just forgive him for giving up” You touched U-Kwon’s cheek and turned it facing you. He stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter