Project

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you were extremely tired. You went home late last night and barely got any sleep. You slowly drifted off to sleep in vocal class.

Ms. Lee cleared . “Choi ~~~~~~! Wake up! If you want to sleep, don’t bother coming to class!” You immediately opened your eyes and then ducked your head in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry…” You mumbled. “Stay after school to clean the boards and floor!” You sighed as Ms. Lee continued teaching her lesson. You looked at Ailee and pouted. She shrugged her shoulders and mouthed ‘mianhaeyo’.

After school, you stayed in the classroom while everyone left. Ailee was putting her coat on.

“Mianhae. I wish I could help you but I have to go home right away today”

“It’s okay. Hurry up and go” You faked a smile and she waved bye. You looked around the room and it was empty and quiet. You went to the storage room to get the broom and sponges. You started sweeping the floors first.

“Do you need any help?” You quickly turned around. U-Kwon was leaning against the door and smirking.

“U-Kwon! W-what are you doing here?” You stammered.

“I was going to head home but I saw you cleaning the floors. Did you get in trouble?” You nodded.

“What did you do?” U-Kwon asked as he grabbed a sponge to wash the chalk board.

“I..fell asleep in class..” U-Kwon burst into laughter.

“You fell asleep in class so now you have to clean the entire room?” You pouted. “It’s not funny!”

“Araso, araso” he continued to clean the board and you were admiring his back. He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows.

“~~~~~? Are you okay?” You snapped back to reality. “Oh..I’m fine..” You continued to sweep the floors.

“Don’t you have practice today?” You asked.

“Not today. Jaehyo is busy today. We don’t practice when a member is missing” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter