Surprise

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“First, move your left leg to the side and then turn” U-Kwon instructed and you followed.

“Good, now put your arms in the air like this” He demonstrated and you attempted to try.

“That’s great, let’s put the whole thing together” You nodded. The music began and you tried to remember all the moves but the beat was too fast for you and you stumbled. Luckily for you, U-Kwon was quick enough to catch you in his arms.

You blushed. “Mianhaeyo!” U-Kwon chuckled. “It’s okay. It’s your first time” You stood up correctly and tried again.

Jaehyo didn’t like what was going on. *Tch. I can dance well too!* He looked at you laughing and having fun with U-Kwon and the other members of Block B. *Whatever. I don’t even like her* He purposely yawned out loud. Everybody looked at him.

“Are you guys done having fun? We still need to practice and I’m getting bored” You frowned.

“Mianhaeyo. I didn’t mean to interrupt your practice! I should get going now” You bowed and stuck your tongue out at Jaehyo before leaving. *Nyah! Meanie!*

While you went to practice on your own in the practice room, Ailee was waiting for her crush in front of Cube Arts High School. Students were leaving and Ailee spotted 6 guys walking together and laughing. Ailee smiled and shouted “Kikwang oppa!” She waved at him and he smiled.

“Ailee! You’re here again?” She nodded happily.

“I missed you oppa! How was school?”

“It was great! What about you?”

“Well, today I found out someone has a crush on me…”Ailee shyly said.

“Crush?” She nodded.

“Hyung, we need to go or else we will be late!” Dongwoon said.

“Araso, I’ll see you next time!” Kikwang waved off. Ailee pouted. *Aren’t you disappointed at all?*

The day ended soon and you were at home trying to do your homework. *I wonder what U-Kwon is doing right now….*

“NOONA!” Your younger brother, Zelo shouted at you.

“AISH! What are you shouting for?” He stuck his tongue out at you. “I need help! Can you tell me if this rap sounds good?” You sighed.

“Show me” Zelo took a deep breath and began to rap. You were nodding your head in approval.

“It’s good! I like the lyrics” Zelo grinned.

“Thanks noona!! By the why, who were you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter