Invitation

A Price to Pay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once the other members left, it was just you three left.

“~~~~~” U-Kwon called out. You looked at him.

“Mianhae..” You shook your head.

“I think you both are back in Block B now. I feel better.” You turned around to go back to class.

“Who is it going to be ~~~~~?” Jaehyo shouted. You stopped walking.

You shook your head lightly and said “Time will tell” You left U-Kwon and Jaehyo all alone.

“She knows now. Let’s do this fair and square” U-Kwon held out his hand. Jaehyo shook it. “Deal”

--

You went back to class and saw Chaerin waiting for you. You walked up to her.

“They both are back in. Don’t worry”

“That’s more like it” She smirked and left you. You walked into class and Ailee ran up to you.

“What happened?!” You pinched the bridge of your nose.

“Jaehyo…likes me…” Ailee gasped. “Wasn’t it me?” You shook your head.

“It was all a misunderstanding since the beginning..”

“So, U-Kwon and Jaehyo likes you? Two band mates in love with you?” You nodded.

“Oh..” Ailee hugged you. “It will be alright. You don’t have to choose if you don’t want too” You hugged Ailee tightly while a tear trickles down. *What should I do?*

--

You reached home and you realized your parents were out. You walk to your room and found Zelo waiting for you on your bed.

“Why are you always in my room?”

“That’s the first thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter