A glance into their lives

The wrong happy path

 

Yoochun POV:

I met Jae and Su at a musical, and we became friends easily. However, it is been six months now that I am trying to figure out what they are exactly! Sometimes, I can swear they are married, other times, I can swear they are a couple, and other times I can swear they are brothers…and I am determinate to find out even if they don’t tell me. Most of the people who know them are just as confused as me and my investigations don’t help at all.

I had to go to their place today, for some rehearsal papers, and Jae told me where to find the extra key they are keeping outside the house in case I couldn’t find any of them, but I will use that key to get an answer about their relationship! I entered the house careful not to make any noise. I am sure they are here, but it is so quite. I walked to the living room they had, and I stopped staring at what I found in front of me: the two of them were sleeping deeply in each other arms on the couch like a couple would do…they looked so cute like that and I had the urge to take a picture of them…does that gives me an answer? So they are a couple? As I approached more, Jae opened his eyes and looked at me,

“Chun?!”

“Oh sorry…I didn’t mean to wake you up” I whispered

“it is okay” then he looked at Junsu sleeping in his arms and smiled. He slid his body carefully as not to wake Junsu up, put a pillow instead of his shoulder to support the little sleeping head, and covered him then he chuckled,

“I always have a desire to kiss him when he is sleeping like that”

“well you can, hyung. Why wouldn’t you?”

He looked at me weirdly, “I often do, and I am pretty sure you will do the same if you keep staring at him”

“Oh well, I may not have the right to…I am not his boyfriend”

“am I?” he asked, amused

“Aren’t you?”

“You can ask him when he wakes up” he said, exiting the room

“seriously! (I followed him) are you or not?”

“why so curious Chun?”

“I am your friend…don’t you trust me to tell me?”

“it has nothing to do with trust Chun; it is just that I get so much fun seeing you struggling with your curiosity that I don’t want to forbid myself that joy by telling you” he stated, smiling evilly.

“eufff…so mean”

So this was another failing tentative. I decided to spend the day in their house and observe.

“hyung…I forgot my phone in the shower and Junsu does not hear me knocking. Can you get it for me?”

“Chun, it is very rude to enter the shower when someone is already there. If you can’t, I can’t either”

“Oh well hyung! I am sure you’ve seen every part of his body already. He wouldn’t feel that embarrassed”

“Oh well yes I did see every part of his body; I am his doctor if you remember well. But, I am sure he will get uncomfortable with me entering like this while he is showering”

“I didn’t mean as a doctor! I mean, you live in the same house and you have a shared bedroom, don’t you change in front of each other for example?”

“no, we don’t actually, because we get to the shower one after another and we come back from work at different times. Chun! Seriously, stop trying to make me say something that would satisfy your fantasies about us”

“I am not trying anything hyung!! Euff! I’ll wait for him to finish to get my phone. You cannot help me” So…they are not together?...

“I wonder what your phone is doing in the shower in the first place Chun”

“I just forgot it there!!” I shouted, frustrated

I decided to try with Junsu, maybe he would be easier to get.

“Junsu-ya! Look, I took you a picture while you were sleeping…haha! You are a cute little couple”

Junsu looked at the picture on my mobile and giggled, “Oh my God! You are so crazy!”

“I’ll tweet it when you become a celebrity! Ah! It would make such a trouble”

“I guess”

“but people will at least stop trying to get any one of you two in the cage”

“haha! Yeah! Because they will fantasize a lot!”

“would they be just fantasies, really Junsu?”

“yep! They would be over quick assumptions. Any close people can sleep like that”

“seriously!? I can’t if it is not a special person”

“well…hyung is a special person to me”

“how special is he for you?”

“very special…he is my whole family”

“Oh that’s sweet…I hope I can find a lover like that”

“I didn’t say he is my lover, Chunnie”

“why? Aren’t you guys together?”

“I didn’t say we are, and didn’t say we aren’t, Chunnie”

“so tell me…”

“why? Is it so important?”

“Oh well, not that much, but I find you so good together”

“thanks, but I am not telling you Chunnie” he also gave me that evil smile and went back to his rehearsals. I pouted. Maybe I should just watch them without saying anything.

 

After a week, I came back to stay with them for a day, mainly because of the songs we were composing. Jae is so interested in singing along with his medical work and he has an amazing voice, and Junsu is breathtaking. I am so lucky to work songs with them. We took a pose and I went to buy something from the near shop. When I came back, I heard them arguing and peeped to know what is happening. Jaejoong seemed angry,

“How can you do something like that? You don’t know how much you hurt me! Am I not good enough for you?! Didn’t we swear to be together and love each other for the rest of our lives?! How could you betray me with someone else?”

Junsu took a deep breath, “I didn’t betray you! I love only you! She…she was no one to me. The fact that I spent a night with her because I was angry and desperate doesn’t mean I love her. And, I didn’t want you to find out…it was a stupid mistake…I…”

I gasped, “Oh!” and they became conscious of my presence.

“I am sorry” I said, deeply embarrassed for spying on them like that

“Chunnie (Junsu started happily) Good you were here! how was our acting?”

“what?!”

“our acting! How was it? You know, my next play is next week and hyungie was helping me with the lines”

“ah…it was so good and convincing, bravo!”

“really?!”

Jae started laughing loudly, “Oh my! I didn’t know I was so good that I stunned you Chun!”

Okay! Now I am pissed of…are they having a joy trolling us like that!? I asked Jae’s nonas and umma; they are seriously sure about nothing, and I didn’t bother Junsu’s family. I know he doesn’t tell them a thing about his life, but his doctor doesn’t know a thing either…Aww! Those two!

I was rehearsing alone when I heard them laughing out loud, so I peeked out from the door. The large couch in the middle was hiding me the scenario but I could tell from what I was able to see, which is their legs, that they were one on top of another…weird position, uh?! The laughing sound stopped for a moment to live the place for some whispers and then I could hear a striking UeKyunKyun…This is definitely my chance, I approached to hear what they are whispering,

“You know what will happen if you keep on teasing me like that, don’t you?” said Jaejoong

Junsu chuckled, “It is not as if I don’t want it to happen hyungie…I dare you to resist”

“umm…do you know how much trouble you caused yourself now honey?”

He said honey!! He called him honey! I never heard him do that before.

“I don’t…” Junsu continued teasing, and my dirty mind went insane

Then I heard them chuckling silently, in all the weird ways you would imagine, so I raised my head from the couch,

“I got you!” then all I got was two pairs of wide open eyes looking at me with surprise then a very amused look…ok, they weren’t kissing. It is true that Jaejoong was on top of Junsu, and the situation was awkward, but they were not kissing! They were blushing their noses together and laughing at it like little kids…

Jaejoong supported his head with his elbow and put his evil smile on his lips,

“what did you got us doing Chun?”

“I am sure you were doing something before I surprise you! Just admit it”

“Yes we admit it Chunnie. We were definitely doing something. I hid Jaejoong hyung phone and he was trying to make me speak, threatening me of endless tickling. The thing is I want him to play with me and tickle me as much as he can, I really miss it”

Jaejoong looked at him dangerously and Junsu stick his tongue out, making Jaejonng tickle him everywhere…My face dropped…seriously those guys! Their laughs filled the house as Junsu began defending himself by a counter attack. Then they stopped, probably to tease me,

“Chunnie, we are really sorry, but you are so priceless when dying of curiosity”

“Can’t you tell me? At least I can get you a present in special occasions if they exist. I am your friend people. I have the right to know”

Jaejoong gave me a look of sympathy, then stared at Junsu for a while,

“Do you know what we are exactly, Su?”

“Of course hyungie”

“Does anyone else have to know our little secret?”

“Nope…it is our little secrete”

“Then how about Chun?”

Junsu looked at me and smiled, “Not even Chunnie for the moment. I like his confused figure”

“so judgment is made, Chun. My baby doesn’t want to tell you…and I cannot argue with him”

I turned to sit on the couch, frustrated,

“I am not talking to you anymore!” and all I got were laughs…I will know some day! For sure!

 

I stalked them today too. They are kind of used to me by now. I stay with them for days and I don’t have the slightest impression that they feel uncomfortable.

They love to sit in their balcony. They’ve put a really beautiful view there with a swinging chair (oh well it is a swinging sofa actually) where they sit enjoying the nice scenery of the beach in front of them each evening. Today, though, they took too much time and I got curious. They were there, almost lying on the swinging sofa. Junsu was setting himself comfortably his back on Jaejoong chest; they were reading something and discussing it. I approached them; it was a traveling guide. A big smirk formed on my lips as I began teasing them again,

“Are you planning your honeymoon? You’ll get married soon?”

They looked at me with big dolly eyes, and looked at each other and chuckled. Junsu stated proudly,

“We don’t need a honeymoon Chunnie. We are already having a honey life”

“ouwwwwwwww!” I owed, surprised. Jaejoong chuckled and kissed Junsu’s hair,

“Greatly said baby”

“I hope you are feeling the same, hyungie” Junsu confessed, leaning more on Jae’s chest to look at his face; the later smiled, nodding, “I do, Su”. I didn’t want to cut their moment but they looked at me again,

“Chun, Where shall we go? Bora Bora or Jeju?” Jae demanded

“for your honeymoon?” I emphasized

“No, for our spring break, we’ll both get a two weeks break at the same time”

“So I can go with you too”

“You are welcome Chunnie. It will be great”

Is it just me or don’t they look annoyed at all?! Don’t they want some privacy? Oh well…I am assuming they are a couple here. Maybe they are not. They should have kissed at least in that last lovely moment they had not quite ago…but they didn’t. I don’t think they are that concerned of me knowing, do they?...euff those two! Just how can I know?! I dying of curiosity!!!