Back to life

The wrong happy path

 

After a long long time....I still alive ^.^ I am really sorrrrrryyyy about this over late chapter...I had some real life issues to solve a nd I may update chapters lately because of that...so I am appologizing beforehand for that -_-" 

I hope all my lovely readers are doing fine (really sorry for keeping you waiting :(() and I hope they all still interessted *praying*

It is a long chapter I hope you enjoy :)

Much love <3 
Sabrine

 

Jaejoong POV

As soon as the car stopped, I jumped from it heading to the entrance of the hospital. I have been repeating all the steps I should take in the surgery all along the way as not to forget anything…the doctor and the nurses still need practicing, so I have to make sure to lead it safely until the end…I must

“Jaejoong” my boss called me and I turned

“You’ve forgotten your bag”

“Are you sure about that…?”

“Yes” it was a firm answer. He put the bag on my hand and squeezed it

“Thank you…so much. I will never forget what you have done for me…you don’t even know”

I hugged him tightly, “it is a loan…and I will repay it as soon as I can”

“No…it is not a loan…it is a gift”

“I can’t…it is too much”

“No you can repay me…and you already did…partly”

I looked at him with a question mark, “How”

He chuckled, “You never hugged me that tight or smiled at me that sincerely…it was my present tonight”

I laughed, “You’ve done great…so great…and I still have to pay the rest anyway”

“yes…by doing your best in this surgery”

“I will…for sure”

“Then wish you good luck”

                          ****************************************

I ran into the preparation room, fill in my surgery cloths as fast as I can, washed my hands with the sterilized liquid while asking the nurses if all what I reqiested is ready and breathed the air I need to be calm as I wore my gloves and took my face mask…this is the hardest surgery…and I must make it successful. Also, I must keep Junsu calm and the doctors with me as well. The atmosphere should be all stressed… “Jaejoong, fighting!” I said to myself as I opened the door.

“Hi, my little angel” I said to Junsu as I approached him.

He looked at me with blaming eyes, “w-where we-ere you…all th-this time?”

“Preparing for your cure, baby…why is your voice shaking like this? Scared?”

He noded, looking around…it wasn’t really something that you would like to see…machines and people, all with face masks and gloves. I took his hand,

“Don’t be scared…there is nothing to be scared of. You would feel nothing at all and I will be here with you all the time…Your doctor is also here and all these kind nurses are here just to keep you safe. You just relax and have very beautiful dreams until we’re done, ok?”

“hyung…it was v-very painful…you weren’t he-here…I wanted you to be here” he began sobbing, “why did…why did you leave me all alone?”

“Junsu-ya…” I hugged him, careful not to put any weight on his chest though, “I swear…it was for your cure…I was just preparing…I didn’t want you to suffer anymore that’s why. I am sorry…really sorry”

Please Junsu-ya…I am on my limits already…please don’t cry like this….

I withdawed and asked for a handkerchief to wipe his tears…I hate it when he cries…

“When we finish this Junsu-ya, you will never ever feel any pain, ok? I really wanted to be beside you but…I also wanted to allow you a normal life; do you understand that? Uh?”

He nodded at me, still pouting. I tried to smile,

“Just punish me after, ok?”

“I will…”

I chuckled and patted his head,

“Now…shall you sleep and have pretty dreams? You can think of my punishment if you want”

He looked at me…and I felt a strong strike on my heart…I hate that look of sorrow and fear in his eyes,

“Hyung…can I hold your hand until I sleep?”

I blinked few times as not to tear up, “of course” I turned to the nurse beside me,

“…can you give me the anesthesia mask please?”

And I held his hand, “that mask is nicer than the oxygen one you know…” I tried to make it less scary because I know that he hates that material in particular. He smiled, bitterly…but smiled,

“Shall I began?” he nodded at me

 “swear to me hyung…that I-I will wake up and f-find you beside m-me”

“I swear… sleep well…good night”

“Good night Junsus-ya” his doctor added and I felt relieved seeing his smile…even bitter as it was

I put that mask for few seconds…at first, I felt him squeezing my hand, then his grip loosened as he began closing his eyes and falling asleep…I wore my face mask and asked the doctor;

“I can trust you about everything, can’t I?”

“yes Jae-ah…I checked every single detail”

“Good…shall we begin then?”

I looked at the two doctors that will help me during this tough time,

“We’ll begin by cutting the skin horizontally just above the s, here, like an open heart surgery but the opening won’t be that big as not to break many bones. I’ll get in first by the first robot and doctor; you will follow me when I tell you so. Are the transistors I asked for all available and working well?”

“Yes”

“then I’ll go first from the right valve, ok?”

“clear”

I decided to make the opening myself…I am feeling awful cutting his layers of skin that way…cutting…like a butcher…and also breaking his chest bones like I do now…I am thankful to that wonderful man that invented sedating methods…I certainly don’t want him to feel what I am doing to him right now…

“Retractor please” I asked the nurse beside me to make the opening bigger…why do I feel the necessity to do everything myself?...

I fixed everything out of my way to have only that little beating heart crystal clear in front of me, and I changed my place behind the robot screen,

“I am in...”

The operation is going smoothly…but I know Junsu will not to be the lucky patient…heals

“he started bleeding doctor!” one of the nurses emphasized my fear

“Provide extra blood (I ordered quickly…I can’t stop now)… doctor, can you stop the bleeding from your side?”

“We are good here…what about your side?” Junsu’s doctor reassured me

“I can’t…and I don’t have time…we’re doing a heart massage just after…”

 “Jae-ah…it is dangerous. We should stop the bleeding first”

“Trust me! Can you come to my side and do what you can until I finish?”

“o…k…”

Just a little…hold on just a little more Junsu-ya…I need some seconds…only some seconds

“Doctor….blood pressure is going down”

“Don’t stop anything!”

“Jae-ah….”

“just 2 seconds more please”

“Heart beats are going down….his heart is stopping”

No…his heart will not stop…he will not die…I am almost there

“doctor! It stopped!”

“ to 200…give me the Defibrillator”

“Clear...” the first shock…nothing

“Clear…” second shock…nothing

“300 !... clear…”

“He came back…It is beating again…” the nurse said…and I almost collapsed…My heart also stopped…

“Jae…the bleeding!”

“It is okay…I am going to stop it”

 

                                                  **************************

“Jae-ah! You are a Genius!” Junsu’s doctor hugged me tightly as we exited the surgery room

“Hey doc! Easy…I couldn’t do it on my own…thank you so much”

“and I could never do it even with the help of ten other doctors…you saved my second son…thank you”

I smiled…if only that kind loving doctor was Junsu’s true father…things would be much easier…

                                         *******************************

“Are you feeling any pain?” I asked Junsu as I checked his blood pressure and heart beats for the million time …I should stop already; I am worrying too much…he is fine…but this is a new method and he is the first one to do such surgery….just stop it Jae! It is not because it is a new method…it is because it is Junsu…just stop lying to your medical senses…

“A little bit” he answered, staring at me with lots of concern

“where?” I ignored his expression

“My back…hyung! Stop checking everything in me every single second…you are scaring me”

I put what I had on my hands on the little table beside his bed and sat on its edge,

“I am sorry…you are totally fine…I am just worrying a lot…”

He smiled at me and I couldn’t help but kiss his forehead,

“I am sorry…where do you feel the pain? The lower part or the top part?”

“The top, between my shoulder blades…”

“It is okay…we’ll give it a little massage and it will not hurt anymore”

“a massage?!”

“yes…it is normal that you feel that pain…because when the sternum is opened for the surgery, the rib cage spreads in the back…a little massage would make it better…and it is better than taking medicines…what about your chest?”

“No…I don’t feel any pain…I guess because I am always plugged to that massage machine too”

“exactly! That’s why you are always linked to that little princess”

“okay…and who will do that massage?? You?!”

“Do you want a beautiful lady to do it for you?” I said jokingly…I know he is too shy

“Hell no! neither her nor you hyung!”

I laughed hard,  “ok…I understand why you don’t want ‘her’…but why not me?”

“It is embarrassing…” he pouted and I laughed again,

“You silly boy…I am your doctor and I have the right to see and touch every single part of your body”

“No!...not every single part of it”

“ok then…what about a full body massage?” I know I had an evil smirk on my face, but I really love to like that. He blinked, eyes wide open, for few seconds,

“No!!!! not that! And don’t even think about it! I am not letting you!”

I busted into laughing, isn’t he just too cute?

“Hyung! Stop laughing like that”

I wiped my eyes and stopped, catching my breath, “Ok….ok…but you’re having that massage…it’s an order from your doctor”

He pouted and I continued, “You’ll love it I swear…and if you don’t like it I will refund you. What about that?”

“by what will you refund me?”

“whatever you like”

He ignored my offer, knowing that I am too sure of myself and changed the topic,

“hyung…umm…I can get up of my bed, can’t I?”

“No…you can’t”

“why?!”

“you still have that serum on your arm and that massager attached to your chest and that little thing on your finger that will help me know how you are doing…besides, you can’t get up and walk yet”

“but hyung…”

“but…? You want to escape?”

“No…I should go to toilets…I eat normal food now if you just noticed”

“ah…for that….umm…you just do it here”

“what?!! You’re crazy??!! No! no and no” that was a firm answer but he didn’t scream…because he know he can’t anyway. I just smiled,

“Ok Junsu-ya…you can get up for that…but not when I am not here”

“God! Thank you” he breathed out, “but you told me I can’t stand up and walk yet”

“That’s why I said I should be here when you get up from your bed; you will feel dizzy and you may lose your balance…and you may experience some pain too…but what shall I do? You are too stubborn”

“I can handle all that…but not doing it here and have some nurses to clean up after…it is too embarrassing”

I laughed again, “if it is only about the nurses…”

“You can’t do it either!”

I pinched his cheeks, “How I love teasing you! You, little shy boy….look at your face…all red”

I exited the room after a light kiss on his cheek, still giggling…I know he would pout all day for that…but it is just too good for me to avoid…I came back minutes after with a little bag,

“here we are Junsu-shi…we’ll separate you from that massager for a real massage”

“hyung…are you an everything-doctor?”

“yes baby…” I answered shortly as I turned off the massager linked to his chest,

“voila!” I said after I finished

“can you please close the door of my room at least?”

I closed the door, “I never saw someone so unpleased about being massaged! Seriously!”

“Can’t it be…by any chance…above my clothes?”

“it will be a full body massage Junsu…and a full touching massage…just because of this question”

“Hyung! Really…please…just pretend you didn’t hear anything…I didn’t ask”

“Decision is made baby”

“Hyung…”

“you will like it…I am sure”

“Hyung…I know I will…everybody does…but…it is embarrassing…too embarrassing”

“Good…time to get over your shyness a little…Now you will be a good boy and listen to your doctor, kay?”

“okay…stubborn…” Junsu murmured in a kind of surrender

 

Junsu’s POV

 

“I love you…” Jaejoong smiled. I looked at him in surprise…what does this sentence have to do with what he was saying about ‘listening to the doctor’? He is keeping that joking and teasing habit since three days…since I got better…he must be really happy because the operation seems to be so successful. I forgot about his moods for seconds and smiled back at him,

“I love you too” his smile grow wider as I said so, and he gave me a little kiss on my cheek…again…he is also adding a kissing habit to his new list…I don’t dislike it that much actually…it gives a nice feeling…the feeling of being adored by someone…I let him lift the blanked that was covering me and put it aside…it also gives a nice feeling to stare at him while working…he always smiles when doing his “doctor things”…I guess he really love his job,

“ok…now I’ll help you turn to your right side slowly and if it makes you uncomfortable, tell me, ok?”

“ok…doctor-nim…who loves to touch me everywhere he could” I chuckled

“and that also has the right to” he emphasized

“Unfortunately…” I teased.

I turned to lie on my right side…I didn’t have any top clothes anyway… he can begin right away with satisfying his touching senses,

“comfortable?”

“yes…but my muscles are so dead”

“It is natural…don’t worry about it. Can you try to lean more to your right side?”

I leaned a little more and Jaejoong hyung put a number of pillows here and there as not to put any weight on my chest…it is been four weeks already but my recovery is too slow…and now that I moved…I feel that my whole body still under sedation,

“Do you feel any pain?” he asked me again

“No…not really”

“It is been a while since those little muscles worked properly…they have become so lazy”

I smiled at his comment…I prefer to look at the window while just hearing the sounds that he makes while preparing I don’t know what…then I felt his hands on my skin…they were warm, silky and  soft. I certainly was nervous and I knew it…he knew it too,

“Junsu-ya…relax a little for God sake! I can feel your tight nerves”

“Trying…” I was really trying but…I am not used to someone touching me anywhere…my intimate space was forbidden to anyone for years…isn’t that a good reason to be nervous?! Maybe he knew what I was thinking too…so he didn’t say anything else…

After a while…I knew why they called massage a therapy…or…how Jaejoong hyung have some magical fingers maybe…and I don’t know how some weird voices escaped me either…

“What did I just hear?” Jaejoong said chuckling…I felt my cheeks becoming hotter…

“That just means I am doing really good” he chuckled again, “and you don’t need to become nervous again because of that” he added…now…I really don’t want him to look at my face…because it is definitely redder than a tomato…and another weird sound escaped me again …maybe if we talk a little it would be better,

“hyung…?”

“umm?”

“where did you learn this?”

“You remember the restaurant we went to together?”

“yes…”

“That uncle…he knows a lot about massage and he taught me”

“He was a therapist?”

“yes…”

I felt his hand sliding at my lower back and I shivered. He chuckled again but didn’t stop,

“sorry for that…” I simply said, aware of my hopeless state…

“it’s okay…I’ll go up again in no time”

And another foolish action came again when he was about to go up…I don’t even know why I said,

“already?!...”

“is here better than there?”

I bit my lower lip…what did I just say?

“Just pretend you didn’t hear me, ok?”

“But I did” Jaejoong hyung giggled, “I’ll give you a bonus if you like it that much”

thanks…”  I have nothing else to say anyway…

I was almost falling asleep when I heard Jaejoong hyung speaking to me again,

“Finished…let me help you lie on your back again. You must be tired”

I let him help me and put the pillows differently…I was just looking at him, almost dizzy,

“asleep?” he asked me and I nodded

“it is too good” I chuckled

He started massaging my right arm and I said nothing; I just closed my eyes letting him do whatever he likes…it feels so good anyway

“shall I move to other places Junsu-shi?”

I opened my eyes and looked at him, “To where, doctor-shi??”

He pated my laps and smiled evilly, “ah! No!” I said quickly…not even imagining someone hands on these places. He laughed hard and gave me a cotton t-shirt,

“Here mister shyness. Let me help you wear this so you stay warm”

“God…good news” I breathed out making him laugh again…the texture of a fabric on my top body….finally!...it makes me feel more comfortable

“Hyung…”

“yes?”

“You are not going to…”

“I am going to Junsu…I said a full body massage” he interrupted firmly

“but I don’t want to…”

“just as you said before…now you are almost falling asleep”

“it feels good…but…”

“but?” he smiled

“but…I don’t…feel comfortable with someone….touching me there”

“it would be above your cloths. Is that ok?” that smile didn’t go anywhere, so I had the urge to ask,

“why are you smiling hyung? It is not funny”

“I am smiling because of something else Junsu-ya”

“that is…?”

“better not to tell you…if I touch you above your cloths is that ok?”

“it is ok…”

“fine….”

I threw my head on the back and let him do his work…as a doctor…he certainly faced some people that are freakier than me…of course…

“Hyung?”

“yes?”

“Are you smiling like this because you have done lot of touching when I was under the effect of those heavy pain killers you were giving me?”

And here he is bursting into laughing….

“I was sure…” I added annoyed…but not really angry…I don’t know why

“Junsu baby (he started playfully)…how can someone stay for four weeks without taking any baths and be as clean as you are, tell me?”

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I saw his eyes opening wide and his jaw dropping as some logical thinking started to occur in his mind…Then after some seconds of complete stun, he covered his face with his two hands and shouted,

“Oh My God!”

“Patients have to experience some skin-ship Susu-ya…it is mandatory…because they sleep a lot and can’t move a lot”

He breathed out, still covering his face,

“what…w-what are the pl-places you didn’t see or touch… yet?”

“uh…practically…nowhere…if you speak about seeing…but for touching…there are places I didn’t need to touch”

“Oh my God…so embarrassing”

“You know…for doctors…it is quite natural…they see people every day since the first year of college”

He slid his hands from his face and looked at me, then at my hands that still on his lap, then at me again. I smiled looking back at him,

“what?”

Even his ears were red. He took a deep breath, letting his arms fall on his sides,

“Thank you…for taking care of me…and nursing me all this long”

I chuckled, “surrendering?”

“What can I do anyway?” he pouted, “you make me sleep and you do whatever you like”

“You’re welcome…and don’t pout like that. You become so cute…and I may not resist”

“ert…”

I pushed the button that will slide the top part of his bed so it becomes flat and ignored what he said,

“We’ll do some stretching exercises; can you bring your knee to your chest?”

He sighed and did what I told him, ignoring my evil smile as well…

 

                                 ***********************************

 

Two weeks later, Junsu’s state became better than I ever imagined. He is reacting perfectly with the new treatment and I am so happy that I feel reborn anew. I decided to begin some walking exercises with him because he seemed too bored with his stay in his room….

“So, Junsu-shi…how are you doing?”

I asked him as I took a look to the little screen on his walking machine.

“good doctor-shi”

“great…not feeling tired?”

“a little bit…”

“That’s enough for today then” I pushed the stop button, “let me see what that little machine is telling”

He stepped off the walking machine and gave me the belt I attached to his chest. I looked at the graphs on the little screen and sighed,

“You are doing great baby”

“It all thanks to you”

I put that belt aside and hugged him, “I am so happy for you”

He chuckled as he hugged me back, “hyung…I could never reach that without you…thank you so much”

It was the first time I feel him hugging me without putting any boundaries to his movements. Even if he didn’t have any problem with hugs before; however, sometimes, I would feel his insurance about getting closer even if he wanted to, or if our skins touch, he would flinch at first. But now, it is totally different…the rhythm of his breathing on my neck and the sensation of his hands on my back are different…even the hug itself feels different…more intimate and more relaxed…he is getting a lot better and so fast…physically and psychologically…and that’s the biggest happiness I can feel right now…

                               **********************************

I gave Junsu the bottle of mineral water as we I sat down next to him,

“thanks”

“What are you looking at Su-ah?”

He drunk a little and pointed at a couple some feet far from us. My breath stopped as I saw them kissing,

“You’re okay?”

He looked at me and smiled, “I am fine hyung. Don’t worry”

“really?...”

“yes” and he started watching them again. Now, they are talking happily

“Junsu-ya…why are you staring at them like that?”

“they seem to appreciate it…”

“appreciate what Junsu?”

“their kiss…” he lied his back on the wall and looked at me , “does it feel good for them? Are they enjoying it?”

I thought a little, careful not to cause a catastrophe,

“yes…because, apparently they love each other…and no one is forced to do anything. They both want…and they do it because they want…it shouldn’t be bad”

“ok…have you tried it? I mean with someone you love?”

“yes…tried”

“really? With whom?”

“with a girl I was in love with in high school”

“ah…ok…what happened between you two? Why aren’t you together now?”

“Nothing special…it was teens love…we were separated after we went to college…and we realized it was just teens love…we still good friends though”

“ok…that happens…it is good that you still friends”

“Junsu-ya …you are so calm…”

“Is it a bad thing hyung?”

I took his hands on mine, “no…but I am worried…it is a … sudden shift…somehow”

“No hyung…it is not…I…realized that I have many wrong concepts that I believed in…you changed many of them. It is to me now to try…to change the rest myself…so I am trying to look- let’s say- differently at some things”

I smiled and hugged him, “you don’t need to push yourself too much though…everything comes on its time and you should take yours, ok?”

“ok…”

“Shall we go drink a fresh juice on the garden?”

“why not?”

                              

Junsu’s POV

 

“Junsu-ya…wake up…I am hungry”

I rubbed my eyes and yawned a little…I am still sleepy. I looked up and chuckled at the elephant that was blushing my face,

“Junsu-ya…wake up…I am too hungry. You didn’t feed me for days”

I hugged the plushy and smiled at Jaejoong hyung,

“Good morning hyungie…and I did feed him yesterday”

“really?!” he acted the surprised, “ that’s not what he told me Susu-ya”

“He is lying hyungie…he should be punished for that”

“Can’t you forgive him?”

“I can…if that’s what you want”

He leaned and kissed my forehead, “My little angel, still sleepy?”

“Not really…did you sleep well?”

“yes, you?”

“how can I not sleep well when you were caressing my hair until I started dreaming? You know it is my weak point”

“wonderful then…”

I sat on my bed and noticed the prepared table, “and you prepared breakfast too?”

“of course…mind taking breakfast with me, Sir?”

I laughed, “no…it would be a pleasure Jaejoong-shi…why are you being so sweet today?”

He pouted cutely, “I always have been sweet”

“really?! I never noticed”  I am the one being evil now

Jaejoong hyung acted the hurt guy and got up from the bed. I followed him having some fun with my teasing, and as he stopped beside the window and crossed his arms, I stood up in front of him and smiled, “angry hyungie?”

“yes! And don’t make me those puppy eyes”

I encircled my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, “and now?”

“still angry”

“really?”

He looked at me for some time and smiled, not able to act anymore. He hugged me back and sighed,

“Aish…I can’t even be angry at you”

I chuckled, withdrawing from the hug, “ I like it this way”

“You!!” He pinched my cheeks lightly, “let’s take breakfast…come on!”

As we were eating, Jaejoong hyung asked me,

“Junsu-ya…what are your dreams?”

I blinked few times at the sudden question, “to…be healthy”

“just that?!”

“The biggest one…”

“so there are others…”

“being…happy”

“We all dream of that Junsu-ya”

“Being loved by my family…I guess”

He stopped eating and took a deep breath; I knew I made him hopless,

“I also…wanted to be an actor and have a house near the sea”

I didn’t look at him, but I could feel a little smile on his tone,

“an actor? Did you study Arts in uni?”

“yes…I have a bachelor”

“Great! You don’t have to worry a lot about being healthy. I take care of that…and for being happy, you should fulfill your dreams. So, search for a place to get some training and have a role after”

I giggled and looked at him, “is it that easy?”

“Yes…that easy and you have the permission of your doctor too. What kind of works that you prefer? Drama? Movies? Theatre?”

“Musicals…I really love those”

“So you should have a great voice!” he was all excited that I felt guilty. I am literally leaning on him in everything…he is even trying to get me back in life now…poor Jaejoong hyung

“quite…but my breathing abilities have decreased a lot…because of the disease”

“The disease you don’t have any more Junsu. Your breathing is fine, I can tell that. Let’s try! Sing me a song, whatever you like”

“sing you a song?!”

“Yes…Am I asking a huge favor?”

“No…but, I am not sure…and…”

“Stop thinking too much Junsu-ya! Why are you making big deals from tiny things? You made me sing when you were doing your scanner and now you don’t want to sing me a song?!”

I chuckled, “what song do you like?”

“You choose…they say that everyone we know reminds us of a special song. What song do you think of when we are together?”

That question….it was weird….and it stunned me…is it just hyung’s joking mood? However, when I look at him…I think of a song I heard a long time ago,

“When you are with me hyung…I think of a song the most…would you like to hear it? Now?”

“of course!”

When you are near me…I can listen at my heart singing “Thank God I Found You” although…in our case, it should rather be, “Thank God You Found me”

“ok…listen…and don’t laugh at me”

“Why would I laugh Junsu-ya?”

 

“ I would give up everything

 Before I'd separate myself from you

 After so much suffering

I've finally found a man that's true

I was all by myself for the longest time

So cold inside

And the hurt from the heart it would not subside

I felt like dying

Until you saved my life

 

Thank God I found you

I was lost without you

My every wish and every dream

Somehow became reality

When you brought the sunlight

Completed my whole life

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude

Cause baby I'm so thankful

I found you

 

I would give you everything

There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

To ensure your happiness

I'll cherish every part of you

Because without you beside me I can't survive

I don't wanna try

If you're keeping me warm each and every night

I'll be all right

Cause I need you in my life

 

Thank God I found you

I was lost without you

My every wish and every dream

Somehow became reality

When you brought the sunlight

Completed my whole life

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude

Cause baby I'm so thankful

I found you

 

See I was so desolate

Before you came to me

Looking back I guess it shows

that we were destined to shine

After the rain to appreciate

And care for what we have

And I'd go through it all over again

To be able to feel this way

 

Thank God I found you

I was lost without you

My every wish and every dream

Somehow became reality

When you brought the sunlight

Completed my whole life

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude

Cause baby I'm so thankful

I found you

 

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude

My baby I'm so thankful I found you”

 

All the time I was singing…I avoided looking at him directly…I didn’t dare honestly, so I just closed my eyes and kept on singing. Even if it is the way I feel towards him, but I…don’t even know how I finished the song…I had so many insecurities…maybe my voice isn’t that right, and my breathing is definitely not right… I can’t change the song lyrics…but calling him “my baby” sounded so weird…though he does call me that…Maybe…but I was woken up from all that by Jaejoong hyung voice…he was singing…responding to my song,

 

“When I first saw you I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of mine

 

How you changed my world you'll never know

I'm different now, you helped me grow

You came into my life sent from above

When I lost all hope you showed me love

I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time

Angel of Mine

 

Nothing means more to me than what we share

No one in this whole world can ever compare

Last night the way you moved is still on my mind

Angel of Mine

 

What you mean to me you'll never know

Deep inside I need to show

You came into my life sent from above

When I lost all hope, you showed me love

I'm checkin' for ya, boy you're right on time

Angel of Mine

 

When I first saw you I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of mine”

 

His voice is so…warm and beautiful. Unlike me he wasn’t afraid of looking straight on my eyes and making me blush. However, I really loved the singing game that I started singing again. This time, I tried to look at him as much as I can,

 

“There was nothing to say the day she left (Junsu meant his sister)

I just filled a suitcase full of regrets

I hailed a car in the rain

Looking for some place to ease the pain,

Then like an answered prayer

I turned around and found you there

 

You really know where to start

Fixing a broken heart

You really know what to do

Your emotional tools can cure any fool

Whose dreams have fallen apart

Fixing a broken heart

 

I never could understand what I'm going through

There must be a plan that led me to you

Cause of the hurt just disappears

In every moment you are near, yeah

Just like an answered prayer

You make the loneliness easy to bear”

 

When he started singing, I stopped to listen to his wonderful voice. He continued my own song,

 

“You really know where to start

Fixing a broken heart

You really know what to do

Your emotional tools can cure any fool

Whose dreams have fallen apart

Fixing a broken heart

 

Soon the rain will stop falling baby

Let's I'll forget the past

'cause here we are at last”

 

But I had the urge to sing along with him, so I accompanied him for the last verses,

 

“You really know where to start

Fixing a broken heart

You really know what to do

Your emotional tools can cure any fool

Whose dreams have fallen apart

Fixing a broken heart”

 And it is so easy now to look at him. When we finished, we started giggling like kids. He got up and made me do the same to hug me tightly, and I never hugged someone that way,

“Your voice is…certainly from heavens, Junsu-ya” he said, praising me, all melted…does my voice have such effect on people?! Or is it, maybe the song, I know that hyung is very emotional.

“Then what about your voice hyung? You will have to sing to me every night before sleep. I am sure I will have beautiful dreams if you do so”

“All what you want baby…but, don’t deprive people of your calming voice, okay? You have to…pursue your dreams”

“ I’ll try…my best…just, what did I do in my previous life to deserve you, hyung?”

“You saved me…from a deep, dark hole, from the wrong path. You sure deserve me”

I chuckled…did I really save you?

 

You can search all the songs in Youtube and listen to them if you want ^^
Please leave comments...I really love comments and I really want to know what are u thinking about my writings pleaseeee ^^