The Help Comes

Love Like Stone

The farther I ran, the more I thought of Min. Where was I supposed to go? I went to the only place I could go. Min's abandoned childhood home. It wasn't like in the scary movies where it's alone and broken down. It was nice small and still standing. We would sit in the playground in the backyard and say what our future would be like. Living in a 2 story house with two children and the nicest car available. 

"You know your not going to get her back if you don't go."  I looked down and saw a little frog.

Frog: Yeah I talk and I was with Min when everything happened at the apartment. 

AJ: Umm I'm going insane. I'm  sure of it.

Frog: No you're not. I'm a real frog who can talk. 

AJ: A-Are you evil?

Frog: You ask the dumbest questions, don't you? Asking Min if she was ok even though she was bleeding a lot from her side.

AJ: What?! You were there?

Frog: Gosh, don't you listen?! I just said I was there when everything happened. -_-

AJ: So how and why did she get hurt?

Frog: Well it happened because of that necklace in your pocket. 

AJ: What my pock- I checked all my pockets on my coat and found the necklace I put on Min.

Frog: Min put it in your pocket before you entered the hospital. 

AJ: What?

Frog: That fly was me. I'm a shape shifter.  I heard a loud poof and in an instant the little frog was a little boy.

Frog?: My name is Kwangmin. Just call me Kwangie. 

AJ: Oh my name is G-

Kwangie: Sol?

AJ: No my name i- uh never mind just call me AJ  ~~awkward silence~~~

AJ:................................ Kwangie? A baby nickname?  XD 

Kwangie: Not funny!

AJ: But it's so cute! 

Kwangie: Ok enough! To the real world! We're going to get Min.

AJ: Right! I started walking somewhere.

Kwangie: I can sense your really in love with her. But do you even know where she could be?

AJ: Oh, um, no....... Kwangie pulled out two weapons. A big sword and a small dagger. 

Kwangie: Yours is the dagger. Mine is the sword.

AJ: What!? That's not fair how come you get a swo-

Kwangie: Rub the jewel on the side and think of your most compatible weapon. I rubbed the jewel and thought of a gun. POFFFFFFF!!! 

AJ: Hey it's a gun!!! :D Nice. 

Kwangie: Violence isn't "nice" now come one let's hurry.