Fighting For Love, Life, and Family part 2

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Narrator POV~~~~~

Soongrae, Kwangmin, Donghae, Yoseob, Taemin and AJ stood in their fighting stance. Ready to attack the Mother of Chaos. AJ exchanged a look at Min and Onew and Minho The Jonghyun. The boxes filling quickly with water. Chains around their rist keeping them standing. 

Soongrae: This is war! 

They ran throwing their mose merciless attacks. Chani was unnaffected by the hits. She walked past. Not a scratch on her. AJ wasn't attacking and stood their with the sword in one hand. The others stopped as she approached him. 

Aj: Take it. Take my blood just leave everyone alone.

Chani: You know thats not all I want.

AJ: That's all You're gonna GET!!

He swung his sword slicing one of her arms. 

Chani: YOU BASTARD!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Her arm turned into a gray liquid. She twisted the arm that hadn't been cut off and with that AJ was pushed to the floor. Soongrae attacked ferociously. Cutting her hand off. Donghae attacked but Chani disappeared. She had Kwangmin in her arms when she reappeared. Snapping his neck killing him. she regrew her parts with her magic. She wanted to seem unhurt but she was in great pain. 

Donghae: You how dare you kill my brother!!

He leaped from behind her and stabbed her in the heart. Every one stopped their action. She just laughed. louder and louder.Her blood dripped from . 

Kwangmin: What are you laughing at? Because your defeated or because you 'Killed' me?

Chani: How the h-

Kwangmin: The Kwangmin you killed was your copy.

She disappeared again with Yoseob in her arms this time. A knife trailing on his neck. She was at the top of her insanity. 

Chani whispered into Yoseob's ear.

Chani: You're a disgrace to them did you know that.

Yoseob: No I didn't

Jin: Leave him alone!

She stared at Jin evily but Jin had no fear. She lost what she could handle. She was angered.

Chani: Awww. Is someone angry.

Chani sank the knife deeper and deeper.

Yoseob: STOP!!! STOP IT!!!!

Jin: I said to leave him alone!!

Yoseobs faced the ground. His hair changed orange. Blood dripped from his face. He lifted hid head and Taemin had taken over his body. Taemin laughed evily. 

Taemin: Heh Heh.

Chani: Demon!

She let go of Taemin pushing him frontwards. He wiped the blood with a finger and the fires of hell showed in his eyes. 

Taemin: Only one will die today. That'll be you!!

He raised his arms creating a fire around Chani. 

Chani: Wh- what the

Taemin: Hell.

He smirked and and the fire caught onto Chani. 

Chani: NOOOOOOO!!! Get me out. Kwangmin HELP ME!!!

Kwangmin: I said I wouldn't spare you.

Kwangmin was next to the cells opening them freeing Jonghyun Min then Onew. The water flowed out and they gasped for air. AJ quickly ran towards Min. Soongrae sat next to Onew. Jonghyun stayed laying on the floor.

Jonghyun: I have lost evrything. 

Donghae stood over him holding out his hand to Jonghyun.

Donghae: There's always a second chance.

Jin cried over Minho. Chani was dead but so was Minho. Jin kept crying and crying.

Jin: Donghae can't you do anything at all? Please! Please help my appa.

Her tears glowed green. They fell gently on the wounds belonging to Minho.

*Inhale*

*exhale*

Minho: Jin.

Jin: Appa! APPA!

She hugged him tightly.

Donghae: The tears of a Shamil can bring anyone back to life if they have strong love. Jin's love is the strongest here. Stronger than all of ours combined.

Minho: Aish. My back. What happened?

Soongrae: Minho!! Your ok! 

Minho: Yes I am. What happened though?

Soongrae: You saved my life. Thank you.

She grabbed his shoulders kissing him gently. She pulled away and hugged him. His face burned red. The kiss had left him stunned. He touched his lips to feel if it was real. 

Soongrae: What? 

She laughed. 

Min: AJ. AJ! 

Min ran towards AJ collapsing in his arms. 

AJ: See I came back. I told you.

Min: I know. You came back! 

They hugged tightly the first time in a long time and they finally see each other. 

Donghae: Ok everyone gether up we'll find a resting stop and set camp. 

They all walked out of the cave. The bright moonlight shining down making everything peaceful. The gang walked for about 5 miles and camped the night went by fast and morning came along.

Every one awoke and sat at the center of the camp to eat the pancakes Donghae made. 

Soongrae: Everything's so peaceful!

Minho: Yup everything so beautiful even you.

Donghae: You guys are so lame! 

Minho: Shush Donghae. Your the lame one.

Donghae: Nuh uh I'm freaking cool!

AJ: Yeah and I'm A ten foot  turtle with purple spots.

Jin: I'm a ten foot turtle!!

Jin transformed into a turtle and was very tall.

Min: Haha. She's so adorable!

Jonghyun: Wish I still had a family......

Donghae: Well consider yourself a family member!

Donghae sat next to Jonghyun and he offered him some soju.

Jonghyun: Oh i can't i-

Donghae: Oh come on just a bit I'm not teling you to drink the whole thing.

Jonghyun drank some and gave it back Donghae drank some and passed it around.

Donghae: Just pass it around until it's finished.

Taemin split  from Yoseob taking the next sip.

Donghae: Hey! Who said you could drink? 

Taemin: I have as much of a right then you do.

Minho: Hey I think your a bit drunk Donghae. 

Donghae: You think i know. Hahahahaha

Soongrae: This is very strong I don't blame him.

Kwangmin: Ewww this tastes nasty!!

Donghae: Who keeps giving it to the children. Alright give it back.

Donghae took the bottle from Kwangmin and drank the rest. 

Every one lauhed as Donghae fell from his stone. 

Aj approached Min cautiously. 

Aj: It's about time I give you this.

He pulled out a heart shaped necklace. 

AJ: It's been passed down since my great great father's gneration. Now it's my turn to give it to you. Will you marry me?

Min gasped in surprise.

Min: Yes! 

Soongrae: Oh how sweet!

Minho: Sonce when did you get all girly?

Soongrae: What are you trying to say? I'm a man?

Jonghyun coughed/laughed at their argument.

Minho: Andwae! You just never act so girly this whole trip. Just when you found me shirtless.

Soongrae blushed at the flash back. Minho leaned in to her closer and kissed her. after a minute or two he pulled away.

Minho: There now stop being mad at me 

Soongrae sat there frozen. 

 Soongrae: Wldhbcvlajsbcnncbmnccckaashdwef

Minho: Heheh I'm geussing she's not mad any more.

The day so beautiful and fresh. 

(Sup guys my homies. No? No? XD well anyways Hope you liked it!!^^)