It's close. Very close.

Love Like Stone

~~~~~AJ's POV~~~~~

I was in a dark room. Tied to a chair.

Woman: Tell me do you ever want to eat blood?

"No.Who's there? Min?"

The woman stepped into the light. She was tall and hooded in a purple cloak. Her voice was seductive. A voice that you couldn't say no to.

Woman:I know where she is. Min. So beautiful she is. All i need is your blood and she'll be free. With you. Will you do it? 

"Tell me where she is first. How can I trust that you'll let her go?"

The dark room changed. We were infront of a cell. Soongrae's brother, Min , and a another guy were all on the floor bleeding unstoppably. Was this real? Was she actually in a cave somewhere imprisoned and bleeding to death? To see her here with me, I would give anything to be with her again.

Woman: What do you say? Your blood for her health? 

"Take my blood, but you will promise her health and happiness."

She walked towards me and grabbed my neck. She slowly ate my blood. Min's scars were fading. Her beautiful skin color was recovering itself.

Minho: *In a blur* WAKE UP!!! AJ WAKE UP!! 

I opened my eyes slowly. I felt weak. It was a dream. All a dream. But now i knew how Min was doing and she was in pain. Great pain.

Minho: What the hell happaned to you?! Your bleeding from your neck.

"The woman she said if i gave her my blood that Min would live. So I let her take my blood for her health and happiness.

i turned to see outside it was cloudy.

Kwangie: We're near her. Very close to her. She can tap into our dreams. 

"How close are we? You mean like right around the corner or 3 more days of travel? 

Kwangie: More than 3 days of travel, but thats close enought for her to start tapping into our dreams.

Donghae: I'll go check on Soongrae.

Donghae left and Minho stayed to cure me.

Minho: Hey, Yoseob get me the bandage tape. Kwangmin get me the rubbing alcohol. 

"What rubbing alcohol? Wont that bu-"

Minho dripped the acohol on my cut and it stung.

"AAAAAAAH!!! It hurts TT^TT"

~~~~~~Donghae's POV~~~~~

 Huh i shouldn't scare her like Minho did the other day. That was one broken nose he got. XD I stood at the opening of the tent and called her.

"Soongrae. Wake up it's almost noon. 

She didnt wake up so I got closer but more scared. 

'hey, Soongrae? It's almost noon." 

She started to speak.

Soongrae: Minho....*giggle*......not there."

O_O Uuuuuuh......Awkward. Who knows what she was dreaming, but she kept saying his name it was just disturbing.

"Hey, um, Soongrae? Wake up......... please." 

She kept giggling and saying his name. That's it i have to scare her!

"Uh, um......SOONGRAE!!!"

Soongrae: AAAAAAAh!!!

She sprang up and was wide awake. She threw a punch and hit my arm. 

"OW!! I know I shouldn't have scared you."

Soongrae: AH! I'm sorry! 

Minho came running in. 

Minho: What happened? Soongrae are you ok?

"I'm the one who got punched yuh know!"

Minho: Well Soongraes my gir- I mean she's the girl she should be treated with care. 

"With those punches she doesnt need anyone to care for her."

Soongrae: Well you scared me! Thats how I react.

"Where's Jin?"

Soongrae: In her cot why?

"No she isn't...."

Soongrae: What do you mean shes not there she was there last night.

Yoseob came in running and panting.

Yoseob: They took her! Th-The witches took her and I didn't stop them.

Minho: What do you mean they took my daughter!? 

Minho and Soongrae ran outside as fast as they could. 

Minho: JIN!!!! JIN!!!!!

I ran with them leaving Kwangie and Yoseob alone in the tent.

~~~~Minho's POV~~~~

My daughter. 

"JIN!!!! JIN!!!!"

Jin: APPA!!!!!!!

The plants in the forest were cutting me. There were spikey plants everywhere ready to do some more cutting, but i kept running. We came to the edge of a cliff.

"Jin....."

Soongrae: My baby.....TT_TT

She dropped to her knees. Crying. I fell next to her. That ing adorable daughter of mine stolen by a witch. Where was she being taken? I hugged Soongrae. it sarted to rain. Soongrae cried on my shoulder. I cried as I watched the tiny adorable turtle girl be taken away. We got back to camp. drenched from the rain and tears. Soongrae didnt even bother to change clothes. She just sat on her bed. Staring at the floor. Her hair finally let go. I sat next to her. Singing couldn't fix this. 

Soongrae: My daughter.......

She burst into more tears. I couldn't hold mine back I started to cry too. She hugged me and i hugged her back. Next thing you know we fell asleep hugging with tears of sadness.