Those Problems...

Love Like Stone

~~~Jaemin's POV~~~~

Jjong: Come on pretty. Stop resisting me. You know you want to! 

He whipped me. Over and over. I'm not a wimp. *WHIP* I moaned from the pain. 

Jjong: Is that so hard to moan for me except you can do it in a less painless way. If you know what I mean.

"You disgusting ert! I would never go close to you!" I yelled at him. He was a demon. I just knew it he had to be. All the things he's done to me couldn't have been humanly.

Jjong: But I will.

He got closer to me. The chains on my wrists were cutting through. It was him doing it. He laughed and got even closer. 

Jjong: Look I'll let you go if you give me what I want.

"I said it once you fool and I'll say it again. I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH YOU!"

It was no use kicking. He was getting even closer. Then started to kiss me. I wiggled around trying to avoid but I couldn't he just tightened the chains and held my head. 

Jjong: Your no use! You stupid .

He whipped me over and over. 

Voice: Stop it! With out her alive I won't get that boys blood or that stone of his. 

Jjong: Fine! 

He turned to me and whispered.

Jjong: I won't stop. I'll come back everyday. So either you just do it or you can die."

He left and locked my cell. His foot steps fading. But the chains tightened and I lost conscious. The pain was too much. "Hurry AJ......." and I passed out.

~~~Voice's POV~~~

Every thing was perfect Kwangmin and that boy were on their way. Not only that boy but Minho and Donghae were on their way to they have magic blood too. 

Jjong: Can't I just mess with her a bit more? It's amusing and I'm hungry. Her blood smells good. 

Voice: NO! Wait until tomorrow. Now go and clean up you look a mess and smell human.

Jjong: Ughhhhh fine.

Idiotic boy all he does to the girl is abuse her. He doesn't even try to get her confess information of the boy. I guess I will then by going into her dreams. 

~~~ Minho's POV~~~

We walked for hours but finally we made it. Mist Falls. It's dangerous yeah but who doesn't like a little action? 

AJ: Why are you so happy to be here? It's disgusting here.

"it's actionfull, yuh know?" I replied as I sniffed the air.  "I think it's time we eat lunch. AJ Donghae set up camp under that tree."

Donghae: Um..... Where is Kwangmin? 

We looked around but he wasn't anywhere. The fog was getting thicker.

"Get down and search, fog goes up during this time of year. I've been here much more times and lived. I know a thing or two about surviving out here."

We got down and searched. 

"YAH! He's over here" I found him covered in blood. His heart was bleeding. "Oh no........ He's bleeding! Quickly get the tent up so we can put him in a cot!"

In a matter of minutes the tent was up and he Donghae started cleaning him. 

Donghae: Come here both of you! Look. We came rushing in. I found this arrow in his heart.

AJ: It's one of Yours Minho.

Donghae: Total copy.......or is it one of yours?

"Guys one of the symptoms of being here is illusions. There's nothing there he only has a small cut. But it's deep enough to pass some one out."

Donghae: You could've told us the symptoms first before I accused you.

"Well being your ages it shouldn't have affected you. Now come on let's let Kwangmin rest."