Missing You.

Love Like Stone

~~~Jaemin's  POV~~~

"AJ......." I was under a cherry blossom tree and AJ was hugging me. "AJ......I miss you." "I miss you too."  There was a strong wind and the pedals of the cherry blossoms all flew away. AJ turned into pedals and was gone away with the wind. I started to cry. Where are you AJ? 

Jjong: WAKE UP! New day cutie. 

He smirked and kicked a plate under the gap of the cell. He let loose the chains and left. The disgusting unknown meat was human. I could tell because I found a finger. I threw up. Disgusting. 

Jjong: What's wrong pretty not hungry?

He tightened the chains and opened the cell. He walked towards me until he got to the point where we were just a few feet apart. 

Jjong: Listen babe you can have some chicken. Only if you play with me.

"I'd  rather starve."

Jjong: Oh I won't let you.  The chains were tightening and he came even closer and kissed me. He kissed my neck and bit me. 

"Ow! Stop! Don't, go away!"  He kept kissing away. He kissed my neck. Then he whispered "Remember I'm shape shifter. I know what your boyfriend looks like too." he transformed into AJ. He backed away and just stood there.

Jjong: Come on baby play with me.  

Seeing him there as AJ made me sad. Knowing he wasn't actually here. I looked away. 

Jjong: Come on, you can still look my underwear is on.

I don't know why but I looked. I didn't want to but he forced me again. He made me look at his abs. Exactly like AJ's. 

~~~flashback~~~~I was looking for AJ and I walked in on him while he was changing shirts. It was awkward but we laughed at the awkward situation. ~flashback done~ 

The chains let loose and I ran towards the AJ figure. "AJ....." He grabbed my . Wait, HE GRABBED MY !?!!?? I pushed him but I fell instead. The chains started pulling on my wrists again and made them bleed again. 

Jjong: Your blood smells rich. >:9  He came closer and started biting and kissing my neck.

  Jjong: Moan my name just once.  He grabbed me in a hug. I don't understand this wasn't the same Jjong that whipped me. He felt warm and smelled like....……AJ. I found my self kissing back. I couldn't  stop. I'm sorry AJ.

~~~~AJ's POV~~~~

Min. All I could think of was her. What she was doing? Was she ok? Did she think about me? I think about her everyday. I'm coming Min. 

Donghae: Kwangmin are you ok?

Kwangie: Ow, my heart.

Donghae: No don't sit up stay down. We found you bleeding from your heart. What happened?

Kwangie: She's near. I can't do it I can't go any farther! She'll kill me and eat my heart and if you go she'll kill you to!

He started screaming, kicking, yelling out things like "she's going to kill us all" or "don't go AJ she'll slaughter you." It scared me, really it did. He sat in the corner of the tent and grabbed his knees. He rocked back and forth saying the same things over and over. I was about to go comfort him but Donhgae stopped me. 

Donghae: No, don't. Ive seen him like this before and when I tried to calm him he, he cut me with his mind. He's not only a Shapeshifter but he's also a Mindler. Which means he can control any one physically mentally and emotionally but he only uses it if you try to disturb him while he's like that. Its best if you let him be.

"So why does go to that mode of insanity? There's always a reason for everything."

Minho: His mom. That's what it is. He's scared of her. She was a scientist and used him as an experiment. So one night she sliced him open and did surgery on him. That's why he has that scar across his chest. She kept experimenting on him and she became a witch.

 I looked back and he was in the cot asleep. o_____O he was just awake. 

Minho: That phase only happens while he is asleep. Its best if we don't speak about it when he wakes up. Donghae come on let's go get some meat. I heated the bread and squeezed orange juice we just need the meat. AJ stay here and take care of Kwangmin.