The Unbelievable Truth! :O

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Jaemin's POV~~~~

"Please, no more. Jjong go away!"

Jjong: No! So shut up!

He whipped over and over again. But I still refused to go with him. I was tired and bruised every where.

"No stop! I said to go away!" 

Jjong: This is getting tiring just do it ok! I would hate to kill you before I get to even play with you. 

"I would never go with you kill me, KILL ME NOW!" 

Jjong: Your soul is mine, remember. 

He pulled out a soul from his bag. It was beat up but still glowing that beautiful bright blue. He started petting it. I could feel the petting on my head. He closed his hand and it hurt me. I out but I regained conscious.  My soul's glow would fade but then grow bright again.

Jjong: This soul of yours is very pretty. Wouldn't you hate seeing it turn to dust?  He dropped his soul while he put mine in his soul bag . It was glowing a dark black. It was weird because his was more beat up the mine. Blood started to drip from his. He quickly picked it up and ignored it.

Jjong: You saw it didn't you? My soul. 

For a second I thought he was crying. He started to laugh. Laughing hysterically. My chains let go. He sat me up from the floor. Then he put me in his lap. He lifted my shirt. He got a marker from his bag and drew on my stomach. Not a face or anything but he wrote his name. "Jonghyun ❤" and started to whisper in my ear "your mine." His smell of him. It was peaches. PEACHES!? Oh no the peaches. I gathered my strength and got up. I backed away. The cell door was closed. Oh no the smell got stronger. I giggled. No stop don't giggle. I started laughing harder. There were gummie bears everywhere. But the  yellow ones tried to eat me! I caught one and started eating it. (She wasn't eating anyone.) AJ there he was again he told me to share so I did. He hugged me and I hugged back.  

Jjong(AJ): Do you love me? Reality snapped right on time. Jjong was shirtless. 

Jjong:Why aren't you still illsusionating?!  I fell. My feet were week.

"Get away! Don't come closer!" 

He quickly put his shirt back on. 

Jjong: It's over. Thanks for the time.  And with that he left

Onew: It's ok he didn't get time to do anything. 

"I knew it. Good to know nothing happened." 

~~~~~Jjong's POV~~~~~

She didn't see anything. Not my scars. No she didn't. She couldn't have. I walked into my house. I looked around to see if she was there. 

Voice: Jjong why do you still mess with her? Is she special to you? 

"No m'am." Voice: Wheres her soul?! 

"i don't know. 

Voice: Give me her damn soul. 

"No!!"

She grabbed a whip. Two times bigger than mine. 

Voice: Give me the damn soul Jonghyun! 

"Never!"  

She whipped and whipped until her soul fell out of my bag. I grabbed and held it close to me.

Voice: Give it, and I won't kill you. 

"You can't kill me!" 

Voice: Why the hell not?!"  I swallowed her soul then mine.

"Because you'll kill her too."

I got up as quickly as I could and ran. I ran until I got to her cell. 

Jaemin: GO AWAY!! I WILL NEVER "PLAY" WITH YOU!!" 

"It's not that it's your soul. I swallowed it."

Her eyes widened.

Jaemin: You damn bastard! 

"It was the only way to save you!"

Jaemin: Why would you save me.  I lifted up my shirt. She saw the scars. They were the fresh ones. 

Voice: You can't escape.  She grabbed me by my shirt and picked me up.

Voice:  Your cell traitor. 

She shoved me in the same cell as Jaemin. Chains wrapped around my stomach arms and legs. Damaging every scar I had on my body. They started to bleed again. And my blood ran down the chains. The chains were too tight.   I.Couldn't.Breathe. I almost spit out Jaemin's soul but I didn't. I kept strong until ~voice~ punched me in the stomach. I spit out my soul instead. Glowing a dark black. Beat up and bloody. Yeah that's mine. I was abused and used. I was just an experiment for ~voice's~ dream and that soul was her experiment.