He is a Demon

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Yoseob's POV~~~~~

I was sitting on a stone. Thinking. I hadn't made friends with anyone. Sure Minho gave me  cookie but that was just a conversation. Those cookies were good though. He didn't have any more though. Minho is the only person i've spoken to. Jin too, but shes not here right now. She was such a sister to me. ^^ she made me smile.

Donghae: What are you smiling about?

I turned around. It wasn't that i didn't like him, it's just that I'm shy. I don't like talking. 

Donghae: Come on I know you're not mute.

I kept my head down. I didn't want to talk. 

Donghae: Oh come on, you spoke to Minho and not me? That's unfair. Don't you think?

I didn't really say much. I replied with 'What is a cookie?' and 'More, please?' but nothing else. When i spoke to Jin I told her why I ran. The reason why they were going to examine me like lab rat. It was because I was demon. My demon side showed when i was in great danger or really mad. I can't control my demon side. If i get really mad I'll turn demon. That's the reason for me not speaking the reason for running away. Jin was teaching me to control my anger, but she was taken. 

Donghae: Come on at least look at me. I'm not ugly. Actually I'm good with the ladies. I had many admirers back at our village.

Minho: Don't lie. You know you only had one admirer and that was the mean bean Norma.

Donghae: Shut up! I had plenty beautiful admirers. 

Minho: Suuure you did. 

I couldn't help but laugh at their argument. They turned their heads looking at me with a smile.

Donghae: You smiled! 

Minho: No sherlock.

Donghae: Hey he hardly speaks and he finally smiles! Who made you smile me or him.

He pointed a finger to Minho. His face was like mine when I would wait for the ice cream man to see if he had strawberry flavored popsicles left. I pointed at Donghae. He actually was funnier. 

Minho: What?! I gave you two cookies! Now that's unfair! 

Donghae ran around Minho. Then he victory danced.

Donghae: He chose me not you! OOOH in your face! WHAT NOW?! WHAT NOW>?! 

His victory celebration made me laugh even herder. 

"PffffHAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD XD" 

I was cracking up! His dance was just weird!

Soongrae came out from her tent still in her pajamas. 

Soongrae: What's all the comotion?

AJ came out from his tent, but Kwangmin was still asleep.

Soongrae: It's freaking 6:00 in the morning. Can y'all at least go back to sleep until 9:00?

Donghae: Fine. But i won! I WON I WON I WON!

He skipped and kept saying he won. Everyone was in their tent asleep. Except for me I stayed up. After an hour though i fell asleep on the stone. It was quiet. 

~~~~~~Soongrae's Dream~~~~~~

I looked around. A restaurant. Purple walls and a red carpet. Dim lights and a piano in the corner of the stage. One small table set for two. Two cups of delicate wine and a candle. The table had a red cloth and two napkins. I was in a black dress. What was all this for?

A demon sat in the other chair. A demon? Was their a demon soul around us? Something was different though. It wasn't destructive. It's evil but calm. It has.................love.

Demon: Well aren't you going to sit down and join me?

"I suppose your a demon. Why are you here?

Demon: I take place in the soul of Yoseob. 

"The kid traveling with us?"

Demon: I am supposed to be slaughtering you right now but I am infected by the soul's love so I can not kill you.

"Why must you kill me? What have I done to you?" 

Demon: Because I am a demon! That is why. I have no sympathy for any one.

"Since you are a part of Yoseob can you tell me why he tried to run away?

Demon: Because he was born as a demon. Every scientist witch and mindler wanted his ability. That's when he escaped the district. It was is only choice. Or else people would pass by him and say "This is the legendary demon boy. Highest bid any one? I didn't want to be someones pet so I told the kid le's get out!

"You can speak with him? You are his soul how is that possible?"

Demon: I am PART of his soul. I'm forever bounded with his soul unless......

"Unless what?"

Demon: Unless he parts it with his true love, but the kid is only 10. Who the crap would start loving someone at 10? He's too young.

"So you mean he can have many girlfriends, but you'll only split with the other piece to his heart?"

Demon: EXACTLY!

He sipped the wine. He looked very mature. Just too mature for a 10 year old.

"Hmmm. How come your much more mature than a 10 year old?"

Demon: You wont believe it, but when I was 7 I was told to kill Yoseob at his birth. His soul over came my evil. and I became part of his soul forever. From that day on I was nothing but a part of a young boys soul.

"So your just 17?"

The demon came into the light. I saw his face. He was in a tux. Very nice. 

"Did you have a name before becoming part of a soul?"

Demon: Taemin. My name is Taemin. I doubt you'll ever see me again. I only kill when Yoseob gets mad, offended, or if he's in great danger. Don't you think it's a bit quiet?

At the flick of his hand the piano started playing a sweet melody. It was familiar.

Taemin: Clair de Lune. That's the song.

We listened to the song with out speaking. Taemin finished his wine and stood up.

Taemin: I think it's about time you go.

The door I came in opened and light came in. Taemin avoided it as much as he could.

Taemin: Go now.

I got up and left. I woke up. 2 hours for that small conversation? I got dressed in my jeans shirt and coat. I put up my pony tail. Every one was eating more pancakes. Me and Yoseob had woken up at the same time. He can't wake up with out his soul.

Minho: Gosh you sleep heavy. Come on sit next to me I saved you some pancakes. ^^