Unnie!

Love Like Stone

~~~~~Jjong's POV~~~~~

It was still dark. I wasn't in the cell though. I was on a living room floor. My house. I got up and looked around. My childhood home. The place where Chani killed my parents and stole me as a lab rat.

Small me: ANDWAE!!! Leave me alone!! Go away!!

I ran towards my small self. 

"Stop running it's me. You!"

The small me didn't turn around or slow down. He ran around the whole house opening and closing doors.

Chani: He can't hear you.

I turned around and saw Chani sitting in the living room chair. That chair where my dad would sit and read the morning paper while my mother made break fast in the kitchen. My young figure stopped running. I remember it all now. I stood in front of my parents dead bodies.

"Mom? Dad?"

I was 3 when all this happened. I sat down crying. 

Chani: You have no family do you?

"Anni."

Chani: So why don't you came with me? I need a son.

I didn't know what I was about to get into. The small me grabbed Chani's hand and we walked away. I turned and waved goodbye to the lifeless bodies. I got in the car with the tall woman. I spent seven years with her then a boy about 3 years of age walked in through the front door along with Chani. My life was good until Chani became a witch craft scientist. She would beat me. Feed me disgusting food and would every day make me eat evil souls. Until one day a soul affected me. After that I killed the class pet at school. I beat up other kids. I even poisoned the teacher. I was powerful. I would control people to give me what I wanted. But finally right now it's all gone. So are those innocent people I killed. I woke up to the real world in the cave cell. Jaemin Onew and Jin all beat down on the floor. 

Jin: Appa! Umma!

Jin was sleep talking. I tried to reach out and calm her down. But I couldn't my hand was weak. I couldn't move anything. 

Jin: Appa.....Umma......Saranghaeyo. 

She started to tear. Her soul has much love I could feel it. Her love was too pure for anyone to break it.

"Good luck Chani..." A

nd with that I out.

~~~~~~Yosoeb's POV~~~~~

After breakfast I sat under a tree avoiding everyone.

Taemin: I made contact with her. Now she knows everything

"No. Why did you tell her?!" 

Taemin: Would you like me to like her then?

"No! Don't, but why do you tell her?"

Taemin: Because shes from the district too .

Taemin separated into his own body. He sat across from me eating an apple. 

Taemin: Ah feels food to be free once in a while. 

Taemin had his cloak and his sword. 

Taemin: Well do you want an apple? There's plenty. 

He punched the tree making an apple fall off and land softly in his hands.  I turned my head. I looked up at the tree. It was climb-able. I got and started to climb to the top. 

Taemin: Trying to get rid of me?

I heard him snicker but I kept climbing. I got to a sturdy branch and sat down. 

Taemin: You can't get rid of me. I'm part of your soul. I turned and he was sitting on the branch along with me. Eating the apple as delicate and silent as possible. Born as a demon. Wanted for his power. Yes. That's me. The boy who has a demon in him and departs whenever I am mad or in great danger. 

Soongrae: Yoseoooob! Where are you? 

I heard them all looking for me. What was I supposed to do. I got up here but I can't get down. 

"Uh.....Um....help!"

Taemin: Are you scared to get down? What's wrong little kitty stuck in a tree?

  He laughed and continued to munch down on the apple. I started climbing down. I held on to a branch. 'Oh where to go from here?' I looked up at my arm. I felt something crawling on it. Strange bugs I had never seen before. *Bite* 

"Aaaaaagh." 

I let go of the branch. That was a mistake. The tree was too far up. I fell to the floor rubbing where the bug had bit me. 

Minho: There he is! Come on. 

They rushed over to me. Huh everything was blurry. They sounded blurry too. 

Soongrae: Blah bleh blah bleh bloh? 

They were speaking nonsense! 

Taemin: No you fool your blacking out!

"How come your not talking nonsense?"

I pointed into the trees. They looked at me strangely. 

Donghae: Blah! Blah bleh bloh.

Taemin: Because I'm you fool! 

I was still pointing at the tree when the apple core fell. They picked me up and took me to my tent. How nice. They laid me on my cot. Donghae came in with a white bottle. Funny because this time I actually heard what he said.

Donghae: This will burn. I really wish I hadn't though.

He poured the liquid on my arm making it sting. 

"AAAAAAH!" 

Blackness over came my sight. My eyes were closing. I felt weak.

Taemin: Great job smart your blacking out! 

"What?" 

Soongrae: Stay up. Don't go to sleep!

  Taemin was in the cot next to me. He had separated and formed when I was climbing the tree. He wasn't hurt though he just say there. Didn't they notice him? Or was he just playing with my head again? My eyes fell closed. I couldn't open them. They were too heavy. I was in a restaurant. Again!? Taemin was in the table sitting down.  He sipped his wine carefully and silently. I say down in front of him. 

"Why are we here again."

Taemin: Fool this is where I stay. Now go bother someone else!

"But you're the only one here."

Taemin: So? Now go. 

It was always the restaurant. He was in his tuxedo. He could change the setting. Well at least I can. The walls changed into a spring meadow. A spring breeze calmly calmly flowing through my hair. The mountains a beautiful shade of purple in the distance. A pond in the distance with tiny turtles peacefully swimming around.

Taemin: And why'd you do that?

"Your setting was too gloomy. I wanted to be somewhere happy for once."

Taemin: Yeah mine was gloomy, now change it back!

"No this is much more relaxing." 

I sat down on the smooth grass.

Jin: It's beautiful here! Really pretty.

I turned around in shock. How was she here?

"Unni!"

I hugged her and told her everything that had happened since her kidnapping. 

Taemin: There is no one there! Listen to me. THERE IS NO ONE THERE!

At those words I realized what was going on. I was imaginating her. My unnie. I got up and ran to Taemin. I hugged him aggressively. I expected him to push me away, but instead he hugged back. I wasn't imagining it. He was actually hugging me back. 

Taemin: I-I'm sorry.

Tears trailed down my cheeks. 

"I want my unnie back......."

(Gah! Eighteen chapters already? :3 Hope you guys like!!)