Donghae's What?

Love Like Stone

   ~~~~~AJ's POV~~~~~

We had spent the whole day at camp site. It soon turned dark outside. What a beautiful full moon. I stepped inside Kwangmin's tent to where Kwangmmin called a 'meeting' 

Kwangmin: Things aren't going well anymore. The voyage is getting more and more dangerous the deeeper we go into her forests of chaos. So far we've all been hurt from the chaos in the forests. If you are afraid to lose your life now turn. 

Minho: Kwangmin! We all have something we're after. I don't think any of us will turn back now. It's too late. 

Kwangmin: What exactly are you after? You don't have any purpose here!

Minho stood up from the stone. He looked mad. Very mad.

Minho: I can't believe you would still ask! You litt- Soongrae stood up and caught Minho's arm before he could slap Kwangmin.

Soongrae: Stop it! Stop it both of you! It's the chaos. The anger is coming from her power. If we continue to fall into it none of us will live, and it wont be witches who kill us.

Her hair was down once again. Her bangs covering her eyes and her head down. Donghae walked in with more of the alcohol to pour on Yoseob's arm. Soongrae was still holding on to minho's arm. Too tightly though. His arm started to bleed because of Soongrae's nails sinking into his skin.

Minho: Stop let me go. I get it no fighting. 

Soongrae: Now we should all calm down. Donghae AJ carry Yosoeob. 

*HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL*

Minho: Oh no. I haven't been keeping track have I?

Donghae: No today can't be the day.

Donghae took a quick look out side. His reaction was fearsome. 

Donghae: What time is it?

I looked at my watch. it was 1 minute from midnight. 

"One minute before midnight why?"

Minho: You have one minute go as far away as you can. Go!

Donghae ran out stumbling. The time ticked to 12:00. Donghae stopped and stood there. Claws formed from his fingers his eyes turning a silvery blue. 

Minho: Oh no. EVERYONE IN SOONGRAE'S TENT! 

We all stumbled inside I was last to go in. 

Minho: Hurry close the tent.

I grabbed the zipper and quickly zipped it. Donghae's hand reached In and reached for my arm. I finally closed it and stepped back.

Minho: Did he scratch you?

"It's.....small."

The scratch had a silverish color surrounding it. A liquid? It started to spread. 

"Oh, what the hell?!"

Minho: Oh ! Get the alcohol!

Soongrae handed Minho the alcohol and he poured it around the scratch. Funny because it didn't burn. 

Kwangmin: What's going on? Why Is Donghae like that? 

Minho: I should've told you all earlier! Donghae is part werewolf and shapeshifter. The combination causes great power but only on a clear full moon.

"What about my arm? Why the hell is it all silver?"

Minho: There is venom in his claws. The silver is the venom. You could lose your arm.

Everything blurred, but I could hear clearly and stand perfectly. Then after a while I fell to the floor weak. Still, I could hear perfectly.

Soongrae: Stay with us come on! 

*HOOOOOOOOOOOWL HOWL HOWL HOWL*

Donghae's howls were loud and eerie. Soon I couldn't see hear or feel anything.

~~~~~~~AJ's Black out~~~~~~~

Chani: The necklace and your blood for the girl. It's not hard.

"How do I not know you will harm her? What if you betray me?"

Chani: Oh I won't. Trust me.  She paced around me. I was in that chair again. She pulled out a dagger and trailed it around my stomach. 

Chani: Would be a shame if you lost a gut or two. 

She trailed the knife on my stomach to my neck. She whispered in my ear. 

Chani: The girl for your blood and stone.  

The knife trailed onto my cheek. digging deeper and deeper. 

Chani: You don't have much time. Her execution is near. Wouldn't you hate for her to die so disgustingly? Sliced in two and fed to my hellhounds. Along with the other three rotten humans. 

"Why do you ask for them? Arent you supposed to just take it away like a bad guy?"

Chani: I'm not all that bad. Just a murderer!

She struck the knife into my stomach.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

I fell out the chair. Blood streaming from my mouth and stomach. I put my hands on the wound. The dagger was still there. I took it out and pressured the wound. I whimpered from the pain.

"Aaah....."

My eyes close making everything even darker. 

~~~~~WAKES UP!!~~~~~~

Minho: Did you sleep enough?

"Where are we? Have we traveled? Are we near Min?!!!!?

Donghae was laying down on the other cot. His transformation was it all real? 

Minho: Chill. We haven't traveled not with two people injured and Soongrae depressed. With all of you 

"What about the kids? Are they ok?" 

Minho: Perfectly fine. They're playing tag. For the passed month we've been traveling to find your friend Min Soongrae's Brother and  My daughter. We have to hurry before something happens to them. 

Donghae woke up and reached his hand out. 

Donghae: Water. Wa- 

He threw up all over himself. Ewwww. 

Donghae: Agh! Give me some water, please. 

Minho: Go bathe yourself. You passed out after your transformation, and it's been long since you washed.

Donghae: Oh well that's gross! 

Donghae positioned himself up and got a towel from under his cot. He stood up and got fresh clothes from his tiny back pack.

Donghae: I'll be right back.

Minho: Um, ok then. AJ you stay there I'll go check on Soongrae. 

"Ok I'll go bathe too then."

Minho: Oh well if that's what you want then, ok. 

I got up and got a towel from under the cot. 

~~~~~Soongrae's POV~~~~~

Everyone getting hurt. It was either just me or it was the chaos. I blamed it mostly on myself. Minho walked in. He sat next to me and tried to speak but no voice came from him.

Minho: Look I know your blaming yourself for all the injuries, but it's not your fault. We're about a few hours of travel from 'The Caves'. Although it will take us two days with the arrangements and the resting stops we'll get Jin and your brother. You just watch.

He turned to me and smiled. His smile was too hard to frown at. I smiled back at im. That smile just made my day. He hugged me and sang. He told me the other day he hated his voice, but his voice was like floating  in a deep soothing ocean. 

"I don't see why you hate your voice. It's very soothing."

Minho: Don't lie. My voice is horrible. 

"I love it. Seriously."

Minho: Ha ok I believe you. Now let's gather everyone and be on our way.

"Ok! We'll get there in two days you said?

I went to my wardrobe and got clothes.

I was about to take off my shirt but it got stuck.

Minho: Oh your going to change. Uh sorry. I'll be on my way now.

"Uh........well my shirt is kind of stuck.

My hands were up in the air. I looked idiotic! 

"You know just, like um put your hands on the shirt and pull up.

Minho: Uh ok.

He put his hands on my shirt and started pull up.

"Ow ow ow that hurts!"

Minho: Well stop moving so much maybe that'll help!

"Aigoo! You really. Just take off my freaking shirt!!

Minho: Fine then I will!!

He grabbed my shirt tightly and pulled it off roughly. The tug was so strong i fell backwards and he was still holding on to my shirt, so he fell on top of me.I felt my face burn up. Agh! His lips were just a few centimeters away from mine. 

"Uhhh."

Minho got closer until our lips met.

Donghae: Yoseob wants to sta- Seriously you guys need to close the tent before yuh know.........doing 'it'

Donghae grabbed Minho by the arm and picked him up disconnecting our kiss. Now get dressed. We start traveling today.