More Help?

Love Like Stone

Kwangie: We need to search in Mist falls.

AJ: Sounds mystical.

Kwangie: Sounds mystical but It's the deadliest place I've seen. Every where you look there are skulls and bones that belong to who knows what and fresh blood covering it.

AJ: Ew.........( ._.) (•_• )Why are you helping me so much to find Min?

Kwangie: Fine I'll leave whenever you want me to, just say it.

AJ: No, I'm just asking!  Kwangie: Well she saved my life not a few days ago. Now I have to thank her by saving hers.

AJ: How did she save your life?

Kwangie: A scientist was searching for frogs to dissect and I was in my frog form. He shot me with an arrow but I transformed into my human form. The scientist just left me there bleeding. But Min was hiking and saw me. I lost a lot of blood I almost died.

AJ:(;゜0゜)

Kwangie: She took me in and cured me. I was happy she didn't just leave me there or over react that I had turned into a human. But since that day Witch Agki a spy had told Witch Rae that a human made contact with a shape shifter. You see that Witch Rae is in charge of all magical creatures and has wanted to kill Min because of what she saw. Ever since then I've been following her to protect her. But that night she said she had no groceries so I transformed to my human form and bought groceries. When I came back the place was trashed. Min had been found and I wasn't there to protect her.

AJ: I feel the same way. Don't worry. But I knew that since he had helped me she would be hunt down by Witches to be killed. But I didn't know they would find her so quickly. ( T_T)  I felt anger. He knew, but he didn't stay to protect her. Jerk! But he is just a kid. 

AJ: It's ok. You are just a kid. And what matters is that you're here now helping me save her life.

Kwangie: So your not mad at me?

AJ: How can someone stay mad at you? You're adorable

Kwangie: Yeah, I guess I am. Now let's go. The sooner the better.  We walked and walked. I was getting really tired. 

Kwangie: Minho! 

Voice: What?!

Kwangie: Look I know your there, so come out from wherever you are! You too Donghae!

AJ: O____o Kwangie I think you're going insane. Theres no one arou- 

Kwangie: You hear that?

AJ: All I here is an owl.

Kwangie: And...............? Out of nowhere I could hear a distant barking. "A dog?" A dog and a boy, carrying arrows and a bow and a violin case on his back, came from the darkness of the forest. 

Kwangie: So, your back. Last time we met I said I would kill you.  Kwangie pulled out his sword and smirked. It was creepy.