Officially Love.

Love Like Stone

~~~~Minho's POV~~~~

I woke up in a bed. A bed? Hmm smells like flowers. I have to pee though. I looked to my side and Jin was there. Oh no I have to go pee real bad. Maybe if I just turn around. 

Jin: Appa.... Not those gummi bears.

Oh good she's sleep talking. I got up slower. Hoping not to wake her up. I finally got up, Yesss. I ran out side the tent and hid in a bush to "do my business" but when I was going back to the tent I saw Soongrae walking towards the tent.

"What are you doing disturbing me while I sleep."

I zipped up my pants and walked her way. 

Soongrae: Oh I'm checking up on Jin. Ahah. (^∇^; )

"Suuuure. So go back to sleep shes fine. 

Soongrae: Oh ok. Ahah so what are you doing out here you supposed to be healing. 

"Oh I had to take a piss but then again once I look up I think I came out here for the stars. Look at them so beautiful and shining. 

Soongrae: Now that I see it it is pretty.  We laid down and stared at the sky. So magnificent isn't it? Nature's beauty. Too bad humanity screwed her up. Imagine to see all those trees and mountains of where you house is or the rivers and lakes that are now houses.

Soongrae: Yeah, wouldn't it be nice? Now all you see are buildings. All you drink is oil gas and thats filtered. Hey how come you never play you violin?

"What the one in my room?"

 Soongrae: Yup. I would love to hear you play. 

I got my violin and came back. How about I play now then. 

Soongrae: Nah ^^ I'll be going to sleep now. Jal Jeyo! 

I took out my violin for nothing! TT^TT  

~~about three hours later~~ 

Still awake. Hmmm maybe I'll go wake Soongrae. I got up and walked to her tent. She was sleeping on the floor.……..and Donghae was in the cot. I stood on top of her and bent down.

"Soooooongrae?"

She jumped up and hit my nose.

"Ow, you hit my nose! T^T"

Soongrae: Oh I'm sorry.

"Is it bleeding? It hurts a lot."

Soongrae: Then you shouldn't have scared me!

"Sorry…( T^T ) but my nose really hurts."

Soongrae: Here.

She pulled me closer and poked my nose.

Soongrae: There. It was a broken nose. Now you know never to scare me like that. 

AJ: Come quick! Theres a boy stuck at the river!

We looked at him confused.

"What were you doing out there?" 

AJ: I was thirsty, so I went to get water but I saw the boy and he needed help so I came here.

We got up and followed AJ to the river. 

Kid: My leg hurts. Heeeeeelp! We helped him out.

The cut on his leg was deep. Soongrae drenched the cut in the elixir. Donghae wrapped it in bandage tape.

Soongrae:Are you ok?

Kid: Yeah. Are you witch Soongrae?

Soongrae looked surprised at the question. 

Soongrae: Yes. Why do you ask?

Kid: my name is Yoseob and I bring a letter from our district.

~~~~Soongrae's POV~~~~ 

He handed me the envelope. I opened it slowly and read it

"Dear Soongrae,     

You have ran from your District and you shall be punished. Us witches stand as one. Why do you not understand that? The boy named Yoseob tried to escape not a few days ago. You will learn to not escape your district. Goodbye.                  

                Sincerely,                             

                          Witch Agki."

I dropped the letter. 

Minho: RUN! Witches, and a load of them coming our way.

The coated figures on brooms started to chase us throwing potions and spells. 

"Jin 'Yene'" 

Jin: What?! Slowness won't help. 

"Your shell will! It's enchanted and magic doesn't affect you. 

Jin: Ok! She transformed and we all got under her.

"Is every one here? Kwangmin?

Kwangmin: Here!

"AJ?"

AJ: Here!

"Minho?"

Minho: Here. 

"Donghae?"

Donghae:……

There was no reply. "Where's Donghae?"

Yoseob: He's still running! He was running quickly but was stumbling. 

"Are you ok?"

Donghae: I feel fine. 

He took his hand off his rib. His hand was bloody. 

Donghae: I'm bleeding though.

Minho: Your bleeding too much for you to be ok.

"The elixir where  is it?"

Donghae pulled out pieces of glass from his pocket. 

Donghae: It broke when I fell. Sorry. 

"it's fine I can make more but for now we'll treat you formally. Bandage tape! 

Minho pulled it out of his bag.  We wrapped his waist. We put up the tent and cured Donghae. What to do? Everyone was getting hurt and it's because of me. I walked out of the tent after putting Donghae to rest. I went to the cliff and stood there. In my coat and my green hair. I stood there and just stared at the beautiful scene. Mountains and green grass. 

Minho: Well isn't it pretty? I came here a long time ago. 

"What was your reason for coming up here?

Minho: My orders. I had to kill a  village of people, but I didn't. I ran away. That's when I became a free shapeshifter no one searched for me so I was good. 

He stood next to me. I didn't notice but I was frowning. 

Minho: Come on cheer up.  He wrapped an arm around me and he started to sing and dance with me. I couldn't help but smile. 

Minho: See you look prettier when you smile. 

"Do you remember? What you said that day when you saved Jin's life?"

Minho: Of course I do, and I wasn't kidding. 

He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and leaned towards me. 

Minho: You're cute you know that right?

Then he pulled me closer and kissed me. You know that feeling like if there was an explosion of butterflies In your stomach? No? Well there was an atomic explosion in my stomach. He backed away and I stood there frozen.

(◎_◎; )

I couldn't breath right. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inha- I started breathing faster.

"U-um w-why'd you kiss me?" 

Minho: You are my girlfriend now aren't you.  That explosion again. I felt my feet get weak. I grabbed in to his shoulder so I wouldn't fall but his shirt was made of a weak material. I fell and his shirt ripped. I looked up and he was just there. Shirtless. (*゚▽゚*) 

Minho: Ahh! My favorite shirt! Well atleast I'm hotter this way. 

He looked down at me smirking. 

"Yeah you are."  he was teasing me. T^T