The Mother of Chaos: Chani

Love Like Stone

  ~~~~Jaemin's POV~~~~

Jjong's evil soul died and he lived. But he was in the worst condition possible. His blood was still running freshly down the chains. His head was down and his hair was wet because of his sweat. 

Chani: Seems like their is no good help now a days. (_ _ *) 

She opened the Cell door and walked towards Jjong. 

Chani: Come on lift your head. Be glad I didn't kill you. She lifted his head I could hear the chains tightening. His brown eyes shining with tears. 

Jjong: Please, Stop.

 The chains were tightening much more. Jjong whimpered. 

Jjong: Please. Stop.

Chani: Fine. I'll mess with your friend over here. She turned to me the chains tightening more than ever. Tightening so hard I couldn't breath. They wrapped around my waist. 

Chani: Tell me child how do you live being so ugly. How do you even have friends?

My waist started to get cut. I was bleeding.

  Jjong: Stop. Don't be mean. Why, why are you so mean? 

He tried to talk but his voice was breathless. 

Chani: Fool! Don't you know only evil can prevail?

My chains tightened to the point where I couldn't breath. I tried breathing, but I couldn't. Inhale, Exhale, INHALE, EXHA-- Chani punched me right in my stomach. Blood came from my mouth. My head went down but she lifted it up. 

Chani: Awwww, your bleeding.

She punched me again. Making me cough up more blood.

"Stop...."

My voice came out  to where I could barely hear myself. 

Chani: What's that? You want me to stop? In that case I'll just mess with your boyfriend.

  She Walked out the cell. The chains let me go. No chains I was free. I fell to floor motionless. I was too weak to even turn my head, but I heard it. I heard his yells. Onew's screams filled my ears with horror. Jjong was dripping blood from his mouth. His chains let him go and he fell to floor, too. He looked almost dead. I flipped over, still on the floor.

"Stop! Stop hurting him!" 

Chani: Oh you get on my nerves! 

She grabbed Onew by his hair. She lifted him up in the air. 

Chani: This ugly bastard? You want me to stop hurting this disgusting bastard? 

She opened our cell and threw Onew in our cell. There we were the three of us in pain motionless on the floor. Chani walked in and chains wrapped around us.  Hanging us from each side of the wall. 

Chani: There. Now you can watch each other die. 

She left but the chains only tightened. 

Jjong: I'm sorry....for everything I did when my evil soul was alive.

In the blood from his mouth his soul came out. 

Jjong: My soul.....look at it. It's glowing it's bright green again.... I haven't seen it glow like that since I was a child. 

He smiled and his head went down. I turned to Onew. His head was bleeding.

"I'm sorry." The chains were cutting  though my back. Something stabbed me and I out. The cherry blossom. It had no pedals. Empty with out AJ. A cloud blocked the sun. I stood there in my gown. No blood no scars. I just stood there watching the cherry blossom as the wind blew through my hair. The smell of the cherry blossoms filling my lungs. I walked towards the tree.

"AJ......."

I sat down and fell asleep. He's near. I can feel it in my heart.

~~~~Third person POV~~~~

They hung on the walls with the chains tight. Bleeding. One step closer to their death. Jaemin waiting for AJ. Onew waiting for his sister and Jjong waiting to get out and finally be free. Everyone waiting for their dream. Would they come true? For the time being they were hurt. In pain, and lightless. 

~~~~Jjong's POV~~~~

I hung my head down low. My soul was still on the floor in my blood. 

"Jae, Onew, I'm sorry."

I coughed up more blood. Look at you've done. If she dies its your fault. I fell asleep. Hoping I would never wake up again. To live in my dreams. My dreams where everything went my way. The chains let loose of Jae, Onew and me. We all fell to the floor. 

Jae: What's going on? 

"I don't know."

My voice was hoarse. Onew stopped talking ever since I stole Jae's soul. I grabbed my soul and spit out Jae's.

"Here. Take it."

I turned to Jae hoping she would take it back. She looked at me for a few seconds. 

Jae: Thank you but why are you being nice? 

"When I was small *cough* a boy and I were used for experiments. Chani made me eat an evil soul to see if i would turn evil. She cut him open and made me eat evil souls. The evil soul then started to affect me. I killed animals, hit other kids, and even poisoned my teacher. *COUGH* 

There was a pause. We heard footsteps. Getting louder and louder.  

Chani: Are y'all having a conversation? About what? Love, life, friendship? Stupid fools! 

The chains wrapped around us leaving us in the floor but the chains tightened. They wrapped around my every scar. 

Chani: Eat you dirty bastards.

She threw a dead deer I front our faces. She laughed and left. 

Jae: Ew. Gross. 

She turned away and threw up.

"If there was a way I could help I would, but there isn't we're stuck in this hell whole."

I turned to Onew. He was staring at the ceiling. Humming.

"Somewhere ~~~beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me. My lover stands on golden cells and watches the ships. Somewhere beyond the sea she's there watching for me."

The hum was smooth. It was catchy too. I started to hum along. Next thing you know there we were the three of us on the floor beat up bruised and traumatized humming to Bobby Darin's beyond the sea.