That Hidden Truth

Love Like Stone

Boy: So do it kill me! After a while Kwangie and the boy started to crack up. 

Boy: You should've seen the look on your friends face he was scared less! XD XD So what are you doing out here in the woods with a non-experienced human? Aren't you still a little too young?

Kwangie: I'm going to help him save a girl she saved mine now I have to show my thanks.

Boy: Don't tell me Witch Rae is butting in on your life again! That ! 

Kwangie: Still a bad mouth I see.

Boy: You know it! Oh sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Minho. Im Kwangie's best man!

Kwangie: I see you brought Donghae, as well.

Dog: What's so bad about seeing your brother once in a while? Gosh not one letter from you, and  my name is Donghae.  The little dog looked my way and transformed in a 14 year old lookingish boy.

AJ: Uh so I'm lost.... Who is who again? 

14yr boy: IM DONGHAE!

Boy: IM MINHO! Kwangmin: And I'm Kwangmin.

All three: AND TOGETHER WE ARE THE STAR CLAN!!  They suddenly broke into laughter.

 Donghae: Oh ok. Well how about setting camp we have a cottage not far from here.

Kwangmin looked in my direction.

Kwangie: What do you say? Nice comfy cottage or that cave over there?

AJ: I'll go with the cottage. 

Donghae: Great, good thing I made enough tea :)   We arrived at the cottage and drank tea as they reminisced .

AJ: So y'all seem to know each other well. But aren't you all a bit too young to reminisc already? 

Donghae and Minho: We're actually 18. 

AJ: What!? But you look like your under 15! 

Donghae: We're shape shifters remember. We can look any age we want.

Minho: Well as of tomorrow we shall join your expedition. Everyone get some sleep. We have a busy day to tomorrow. 

~~~Kwangmin POV~~~

As everyone had laid down and dozed off I sat there in my cot unable to sleep. I stared into the moonlight and it made me fall asleep faster. I woke up and found my self tied to a pole. It was on a high cliff and if I struggled I would fall. 

Voice: You thought you escape me so easily? I'm your mother. Why not come back to me and I'll comfort you. I love you son. Come back home. 

"I will never be your son! I left you for a specific reason! I was just an experiment of yours and when I failed to kill those villagers you got rid of me. Threw me away! 

Voice: Awwww that's not true. I've changed. Still that was an impressive lie you told your friends. That it was because her making contact with you. You know the truth and keeping this girl here will bring that boy and his stone. That's all I need is his stone and blood.

"NOOOO!!! GO AWAY!!" I felt blood slide down my  body. I was  breathing hard the blood it  sponged to me. WHERE WAS I?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?  "Minho!? Donghae?! AJ?!AAAAAH!!" The blood was coming from my heart. The cliff was fading. I saw a bright light. I was dying.... I soon couldn't see anything but black. I opened and closed my eyes but nothing happened. I looked around. Where's left? Where's down? I felt a splash of water on my face. Thank god, It was just a dream. I touched my heart. No blood. 

Donghae: Gosh finally you woke up. Come on we have to get going. Minho senses witches. We packed all the food in the cabinet and some water from the river  not far from the cottage. Then flash lights. AJ and Minho were laughing and packing the weapons. 

Donghae: Looks like your friend's getting along well. Come on short stuff lets get going to this friend of yours.