My Love.

Love Like Stone

AJ: Hey Min where are my shoes?

Min: They should be in the closet. 

AJ: Oh here they are thnx Min! I ran off to catch the bus to work. Today is my first day at work  and I'm an author ! Min, my best friend, insisted to live with me and help out. I said sure, how could I say no? I came back from work happy to get my new  book.

Me: Min what would you like to eat? Egg rolls? Or beef soup maybe eve-  The place was a mess! Min wasn't like this, she kept the place clean all the time. I went to her room it was even dirtier there. I heard some one under the covers

AJ: Hey Min what are you doing with the window open when it's freez- Min was bleeding from her side and head badly. 

AJ: Who d-did this to you?! Are you ok? She laughed and smiled. 

Min: Look at me I'm bleeding like *cough* and your asking me if I'm ok. I started to cry. Seeing her there in blood. I felt like it was all my fault I couldn't be here to protect her.

Min: Don't cry I'm ok. She tried to sit up, but failed. 

Me: No you're not ok. We need to get you to a hospital! I got her and carried her on my back.

Min: Ow my head it hurts! 

Me: Don't worry I'll get to the hospital quickly! In like 5 minutes I made it to the hospital I carried her on my back again and ran. Wth?! A fly?! It got on my nerves, but I kept running.

Me: Quickly someone help my friend!  Doctors ran over immediately.

Me: Will she be ok? Please tell me she will! 

Doctor: I don't know. Just sit down and be patient sir.

Me: Take good care of her!  They didn't let me enter the emergency room with her. But before we were on our way  to the hospital I put my necklace around her. The necklace my mom gave me and said "Once you think you've found the right girl give this to her and she'll be safe with it. Your father gave this to me and I never got hurt! Not even a fly has bitten me!" the flash back made me cry even more.  "Min........"( i _ i )after 10 hours, a doctor came out. I was scared. 

Doctor: I'm sorry but she didnt make it. Those words hit me in the heart like a bullet. I fell to the floor blank. What was my purpose in life now. Being a writer? No! All my inspiration came from Min. 

Doctor: Sir I'm afraid you have to leave now.

Min: AJ!!!!!! I'm ok! Run AJ get out of here. She wants me not you! Dark tall figures were holding her back "RUN AJ GO!!!"

"I'm not leaving with out yo-" She threw her her shoe at me!  "I SAID RUN!!! NOW GO!! LEAVE!" I started to run. She looked at me with certainty. So I kept running

Doctor?: Get him

Min: WHAT?! Leave him alone you said you wanted me!

Doctor?: Oh be quiet we told you that so you could shut up! One of the figures slapped Min.  I stopped. That was crossing the line. 

Min: AJ DONT YOU DARE STOP THESE THINGS ARE MAGIC!

Me: I DON'T CARE HE HURT YOU AND I WILL GET YOU BACK!! 

Min: I SAID RUN DAMN IT!!!! She threw her other shoe as far as she could. The dark figures started to chase me. So I ran again.