Real Deal

Dance To My Heart

 

Your eyes tear up as you leave the president’s office. You go back to your room with a heavy heart. Your bed and pillow are waiting for you to stand as your reliable, crying shoulder until you leave the academy for good.  

 

 

 

Morning comes and everyone gets up from their comfortable bed and goes to class. Hoya, Hyoyeon, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo find out about the expulsion of Hyuna, who immediately left the night she was expelled because of the huge embarrassment she got herself into.

 

 

 

The four of them walk to the cafeteria together and talk about what happened to Hyuna. “So that is why I do not see her since then.” Hyoyeon shrugs. Dongwoo takes a huge bite on his bacon and cheese, but mostly bacon, sandwich and talks with his mouth full. “Serves her right! She was a who flirted with someone who she knows that has a girlfriend already.” Myungsoo remains silent as he listens to the conversation.

 

 

 

You go down to grab breakfast after you finish taking a bath and pack some of your things in one of your bags. The cafeteria is like a jungle. Almost all of the students who stay in Soshi building are already up and grabbing breakfast for themselves. You enter the cafeteria without greeting anyone you know, including your fellow dormers. Some of them are scared to approach since they all know what you are emotionally going through.

 

 

 

Myungsoo sees you enter and he chokes on hot chocolate, burning his tongue by it. The other three who are in the table sees you and asks you if you are okay. “Myungsoo-ya, gwenchana?” Hoya ask. Myungsoo rubs his chests while Hyoyeon pats his back lightly. He looks at Hoya and points at you. Breakfast is finally served on your tray and you look for a free seat. Hoya follows where Myungsoo’s finger is pointing at and immediately stands up from his seat. Dongwoo slowly moves his head sideward. “I knew he would do that.” He continues eating his sandwich and drinks his orange juice.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon looks at the two guys. “Do you think they will get back together? I mean, look, they are so perfect for each other.” Dongwoo and Myungsoo totally ignore Hyoyeon’s blabbering and continue on with their food. “I have not talked to her for days. What if she is planning to leave and not telling us about it?” Hyoyeon shrugs at the thought. Myungsoo chokes again.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon suspects something about Myungsoo’s choking. “ Ya, why are you always choking? Do you know anything about her leaving?” Myungsoo lies and strongly disagrees with Hyoyeon. “Ya! People choke when they eat.”  Dongwoo chuckles.

 

 

 

Hoya walks to your table and sits across you. “Do you mind?” You look at him. “Aniyo. It is okay.”

 

 

 

Hoya feels really nervous while sitting across you. His mind is filled with questions about you and the real deal between the two of you. “Uhmm, are you going to be busy today?”

 

 

 

“Aniyo, wae?” You munch on your food.

 

 

 

“Can we.. go out and talk?”