I'm going to tell her that I love her

Dance To My Heart

Hoya calls Hyoyeon over the phone.

 

 

"Hyoyeon~ah, are you busy?" Hoya asks frustratingly.

 

 

"Oh, Hoya oppa. Ani. Wae? Gwenchana?!" Hyoyeon immediately asks Hoya. She already knows that there's something wrong by just hearing Hoya's way of talking.

 

 

"Can we have a little chat? I need to tell you something.""About what, oppa?" "About Dongjun...."

 

 

Hoya and Hyoyeon meet outside Soshi Building. "Hoya oppa." "Oh hey, Hyoyeon, let's walk around campus." "Arasseo.."

 

 

The two of them walk around campus. Hoya isn't speaking yet, so Hyoyeon waited for him to open up. After some time, Hoya has finally gathered his feelings and speaks up to Hyoyeon. He lowered his head. "Dongjun kissed --------- earlier....

 

 

...on the lips."

 

"Mwo?!" Hyoyeon violently reacted. "Why did he do that? And where oppa? How did you know?"

 

 

"I was going to ask her to have lunch with me, but Dongjun asked her out first, so I followed them. They had lunch and then suddenly, when ------- fell asleep, he stole a kiss from her. Ottokhe, Hyoyeon~ah?" Hoya told Hyoyeon what he saw.

 

 

"Omo. My Hoya oppa's in love with ------?! This is a miracle!!" Hyoyeon tries to cheer Hoya up.

 

 

"I guess so... but....." Hoya hesitates to say it.

 

 

"But what, oppa?"

 

 

"I can't fall in love with -----. I made a promise to Dongjun that I wouldn't fall in love with her whatever it takes."

 

 

"What?! What kind of a promise is that oppa!!"

 

 

Hoya and Hyoyeon find a bench while they're walking, so they take a sit for a while. "I don't know. I'm regretting it now, Hyoyeon~ah."

 

 

Hoya looks at Hyoyeon with that sad look in his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, you are trying to look for Hoya and ask him what the matter is. You finally see where he is, but you see him with Hyoyeon, so you just observed the two of them.

 

 

On the bench, Hyoyeon suddenly hugs Hoya to give him some comfort. "There, there, Hoya oppa. Everything will be alright. I'm pretty sure Dongjun will understand if you tell him that you also love ---------"

 

 

Both of them stay on the hug. You saw what Hyoyeon did. "Oh..... I wish I could do that to Hoya oppa too." You feel a little jealous.

 

 

On the other hand, Hoya pulls back from the hug and looks again at Hyoyeon. He whispers something to Hyoyeon. "I'm going to tell her that I love her. When I get the chance, I want her to know that." Hoya whispers to Hyoyeon...

 

 

..but from your point of view, it looked like Hoya pecked Hyoyeon on the cheek. "Hoya oppa...." Your eyes started to get wet.

 

 

"Jjinja?!" Hyoyeon almost screams her heart out after what Hoya said and then hugs him again. 

 

 

 

"Omo!! My Hoya oppa is all grown up!!"