The Visitor

Dance To My Heart

 

The two of you fall asleep while holding each other’s hand. The sun comes up and Hoya feels the warmth from your hospital room’s window. He quickly gets up to close the curtains so you woulnd’t be disturbed from your sleep.

 

 

Hoya goes back to you and kisses your forehead. “I’ll be back. I’ll just buy breakfast.” He goes out of the room and buys breakfast outside of the hospital.

 

 

Meanwhile at the academy, everybody already knows the news. Hyoyeon is shocked so she got herself ready to go the hospital to visit you. She finishes, goes to Hyuna’s room, and knocks. “Hyuna, do you wanna come with me? Let’s visit ----- at the hospital. Hyuna?”  Hyuna is not responding so Hyoyeon goes inside.

 

 

She sees Hyuna lying on her stoamach and her face buried on a pillow. Hyoyeon sits beside her and gently shakes Hyuna to wake her up. “Hyuna, let’s go to the hospital.” “I don’t want to.” Hyuna thinks to herself. *I don’t want to because I am the reason why she’s in there.*

 

 

“Wae? At least visit her even though you hate her. Why don’t you want to go? Ya! Are you the reason why she’s lying down on a hospital bed?”

 

Hyuna quickly gets up and looks at Hyoyeon, then defends herself.  “Of course not! Why would I do something that awful to her?” Hyoyeon is surprised by Hyuna’s immediate reaction. “Ya, I was just kidding. Why are you suddenly so defensive?”

 

 

“A-a-aniyo. Because you’re already accusing me. I had nothing to do with it.”

 

“Arasseo. If you say so. Go and get ready now.”

 

 

Hyuna gets up and takes bath, finishes then puts on some clothes. “Hyoyeon-ah, let’s go.” She grabs her phone and wallet from the bedside table.

 

 

The two girls take a cab to the hospital.

 

 

They go down the cab and approach the hospital’s reception area to ask for your room number. Hyuna and Hyoyeon immediately go to your room. They knock but no one opens the door since Hoya’s not yet back so Hyoyeon opens it and sees you sleeping while Hyuna hesitates to even look at you.

 

 

“------- sshi” Hyoyeon says sweetly. “Whoever did this to you, if that person is someone whom I know, I’ll get revenge for you.. I mean we will get revenge for you. Right Hyuna?” Hyoyeon looks at Hyuna who’s looking down on the floor. “U-uhh ne.. we will get revenge for you.”

 

 

The two girls sit down on the couch. “I wonder what really happened to her….”  Hyoyeon sighs. Someone opens the door and arrives with a plastic of food. Hyoyeon peeks at the door and sees Hoya. “Hoya oppa!” Hoya sees Hyuna beside Hyoyeon and drops the plastic of fruits.

 

 

“What are you doing here?!”