Saranghae

Dance To My Heart

Your alarm starts ringing at 8pm. You wake up and get your things ready for your dance practice with Hoya. You feel uneasy, like there is something unexpected that's going to happen. 

 

 

You go out of your room and lock the door. You take a peek at the other side of the hallway, at Hoya and Dongjun's room to be exact. As you walk down the the stairs, you come across Dongjun who has his headphones on. He greets you. "--------, you're going somewhere?" Dongjun removes his headphones. "Oh ne. Going to practice Trouble Maker with Hoya oppa." You replied. 

 

 

"Ahhh, jjinja?" Dongjun replies to you as if he's really interested to know that you'll be practicing again with Hoya until 11pm or so. "Ne Dongjun-ah.. So, I'll see you around." 

 

 

You walk down the stairs, confused. The moment you reach the ground floor, you look up to your floor, expecting to see Dongjun there, but he's already gone. 

 

 

Dongjun walks towards the door of their room, then sees Hoya coming out of there. The two guys glared at each other, but didn't even greet the other. Both of them are acting like they are seeing their nemesis right in front of them. 

 

 

Hoya carries his small duffel bag and passes by Dongjun without a word. Dongjun looks back at his hyung and looks suspiciously towards Hoya. Dongjun speaks to himself "Maybe I should follow them..." Dongjun waits for Hoya to walk further and he started following him to the dance studio.

 

 

Meanwhile, you arrived at the studio earlier than Hoya. You open the door and turn on the lights. You drop your bag, and walk towards the mirror. You pushed back your hair and tied it. Hoya arrives and watches you ix your hair, he is mesmerzied by you. You see him looking at you through the mirror. 

 

 

"Ya-yaa-yaaaa! What are you looking at?" You shouted at him, acting like your tough enough to put him down. 

 

 

Hoya glares madly at you. It scared the hell out of you so you just shut your mouth up. He drops his things, gets his iPod and connects it to the speakers. "Ya, if we practice this until 12mn, we could finish this. So that in the coming days, all we have to do is polish the dance. You understand?" 

 

 

You give him a cold reply. "Arasseo" You walk towards him, giving him a sign that you're ready to practice. The music starts and you both danced to Trouble Maker. 

 

 

You feel Hoya's hands running through your legs making your body shiver. The moves were both making you breathe heavily against each other, making you both feel the heat of your breathing. Hoya felt an excruciating feeling but tries to calm himself. He doesn't want to make-up with you all of a sudden. Same with yours, you wanted to keep this practice in a professional manner.

 

 

The two of you decided to take a break. You checked your phone to see if there are any messages. None. You've been wanting to go back to your room early tonight, but you just don't know how to tell Hoya. Especially now that you're both awkward towards each other. 

 

 

You come up to him. "Hoya oppa. Can I go back early today?" Hoya thought that she was asking permission to go early because she's going on a date with some guy or something, so his emotins started to heat up. 

 

 

"Wae?! We haven't practiced a lot and now you're asking permission to go out early?!" Hoya shouted at you. 

 

 

"I was... asking if I could..."

 

 

Hoya gives off an evil smirk. "I bet you're just gonna go around dating some boy from this academy. Dongjun? Dongwoo? Who's next? Myungsoo sshi?" Hoya tries to laugh it off, but deep inside, he is hurting. 

 

 

Your eyes started to get wet. 

 

 

Hoya sees your eyes getting wet. He walks towards you, grabs your arm and pulls you inside this small hidden room inside the dance studio. 

 

 

You got scared and started to scream.

 

 

"Ya! What are you doing? Let go of me! I don't understand why you are being like this! You try to pull your arm off from his grip but he holds it tightly.

 

 

Dongjun, who was walking around the dance studio, hears someone screaming. All the lights in the academy suddenly went off, so he followed the scream. 

 

 

Dongjun finally figured out where the scream is coming from... from inside the dance studio. Since it was too dark, he coulnd't find where you were.. or more like you and Hoya were.

 

 

Dongjun enters the dance studio. Slowly taking it one step at a time. "Hey! What's going on there?" You, who is inside the hidden room, hear a familiar voice out of nowhere. "------- sshi, is that you?" Dongjun tries to look closely but it was too dark for him to recognize you. 

 

 

You recognize the voice. It's Dongjun, you know it's him. So you screamed for help. "HEEEEELLLLLL-----!!" Hoya couldn't think of anything for you to stop screaming, but one thing came to his mind.

 

 

You were about to scream, but suddenly the touch of Hoya's lips on your made you stop from screaming. His lips touched your gently. You are too shocked on what's happening, but surprisingly, you kissed Hoya back. 

 

 

The lights went back and Dongjun was standing right in front of that hidden room and sees the two of you kissing each other. Dongjun couldn't believe what he saw. He runs out of the dance studio back to their room. His heartbeat now was really fast because of anger.

 

 

A big continuous breathing came out from Hoya the moment he pulls himself away from you. 

 

 

You stare at his eyes as he stares at yours. Then he suddenly hugs you.

 

 

"Please don't go out with other guys....." 

 

 

"Wae?" You curiously ask him, tears falling down from your eyes. 

 

 

Hoya pulls away from the hug, and looks straight into your eyes. "Because.........

 

 

...I love you, -------"